TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Nemo Rangers play Ballina Stephenites in the semi-finals.
Crossmaglen Rangers await the Leinster champions.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

INDIANA

just finished watching the leinster semi final there- well done to tyrellspass- bloody awful game though. i can't see them winning the final.

darbyo

What was the peno for? I thought you couldn't tackle the keeper in the small square.

Maguire01

Penalty did seem a very very harsh decision to be fair. It was the difference in the end.

darbyo

Well the keeper probably did over carry and he wasn't fouled if you can tackle in the small square. But I don't think you can.

Maguire01

Regarding the Munster final:
QuoteA small attendance of 1,037 watched on in Killarney
That's shocking really, is it not - for a provincial final?

darbyo

Yeah absolutely brutal, but Nemo wouldn't have big following and the weather conditions wouldn't have helped. Ballinacourty I thought would have brought a much bigger crowd but I suppose the journey to Killarney would have put many off. The game should have been played somewhere in Tipp or else toss a coin for home/away.

orangeman

There was more at our under 21 final in Tyrone today.  >:(

darbyo

Really, where did you hear that? are you sure it didn't happen in the Moorefield game?

darbyo

Yeah that makes more sense, you could see at the end of the match that the Moorefield lads were less than impressed with him.

GAA Beo

GAA Beo Dé Domhnaigh 16ú Nollaig 2007

Final GAA Beo of the year will be broadcast next Sunday 16th December. The AIB Leinster Club Football Final pitches Tyrellspass (Westmeath) and St. Vincent's (Dublin) against each other. Match coverage begins at 1:30 pm, with a 2 pm throw in.

Presented by Micheál Ó Domhnaill, commentary by Brian Tyers.

Below are the matches we will televise from the McKenna Cup in January.

DÉ DOMHNAIGH 6 EANÁIR 2008
1:45pm   GAA Beo
Beo  -  Ard Mhacha v Doire, ó Chrois Mhic Lionáin (Throw-in 2pm), Gaelic
Life Dr McKenna Cup
Iarbheo  -  Baile Átha Cliath v Cill Mhantáin, ó Parnell Park (Played Sat)

DÉ DOMHNAIGH 13 EANÁIR
1:45pm   GAA Beo
Beo  -  Dún na nGall v Tír Eoghain, ó Ballyshannon (Throw-in 2pm).
Iarbheo  -  Cluiche ón Satharn i gCorn Uí Bhroin.

DÉ DOMHNAIGH 20 EANÁIR
Beo  -  Gaelic Life Dr McKenna Cup Semi-Final (Winner of Section A v the 4th
Placed Team) (Throw-in at 2.00pm).
Iarbheo  -  Cluiche ón Satharn i gCorn Uí Bhroin.

DÉ SATHAIRN 26 EANÁIR
7:15pm    GAA Beo
Beo  -  Gaelic Life Dr McKenna Cup Final. (Throw-in at 7.30pm).

illdecide

Lads how can i find out what matches are shown by TG4 this weekend??? As i led to believe there are 2 club games on this Sunday...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

An Laoch

http://www.tg4.ie/Bearla/Scei/scei.php?date=2008-09-14

21s Hurling Final and Junior Camogie Final

No club c'ship games scheduled (according to their website anyway)

stpauls

11:55

GAA Beo
Double header from Croke Park with live coverage of Kilkenny v Tipperary in the All-Ireland Under-21 Hurling Final and Clare v Offaly in the All-Ireland Junior Camogie Final. Presented by MicheᬠӠDomhnaill with commentary by Brian Tyers, Mac Dara Mac Donncha and Pat Fleury.

Louth Exile

Does anyone know, is it just ladies football that they are showing tommorrow night??

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com