Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

was in Jak's bar in Isle of Man watching game tonight, some guy wearing Rangers top jumped about when the Germans scored and shouted something about Fenians but couldn't hear him properly but he mad a mistake as 60 sec later i let him know when Celtic scored 2nd goal...F**king priceless it was, me and some random woman doing the huddle in the middle of the bar just to wind that bastid up...Brilliant stuff

Was supposed to go to the game but got sent away with work to Isle of Man...feckers, played well especially first half. We'll see now how the two Red Bull teams help each other out (like they're not supposed too ::)) the name gives it away...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ned

Superb tonight, proper European performance. Two great goals. McGregor, Christie and Tierney were superb and Edouard gave a very good Centre forward performance.

Applesisapples

I thought McGregor was outstanding tonight, just grow and grows, future Captain.

ned

Quote from: Applesisapples on November 09, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
I thought McGregor was outstanding tonight, just grow and grows, future Captain.

Thought it took a few players ten minutes or so to get going. McGregor appeared possessed!

straightred

they were excellent all night. Showed great attitude to get the winner straight after conceding (WTF was Lustig doing ?). It was as good a game as I've seen in a while

themac_23

Quote from: illdecide on November 08, 2018, 11:28:07 PM
was in Jak's bar in Isle of Man watching game tonight, some guy wearing Rangers top jumped about when the Germans scored and shouted something about Fenians but couldn't hear him properly but he mad a mistake as 60 sec later i let him know when Celtic scored 2nd goal...F**king priceless it was, me and some random woman doing the huddle in the middle of the bar just to wind that bastid up...Brilliant stuff

Was supposed to go to the game but got sent away with work to Isle of Man...feckers, played well especially first half. We'll see now how the two Red Bull teams help each other out (like they're not supposed too ::)) the name gives it away...

was thinking that myself, but Salzberg aren't guaranteed to get through. we play Rosenberg next if we win that we are on 9 pts and if Leipzig beat Salzberg they'd be on 9 with their last game to play rosenberg and Salzberg would be on 9 meaning would be a straight shootout between us and Salzberg at Celtic Park, im sure after seeing last night they would prefer to have it in the bag by then.

Was at the game last night, great atmosphere place was electric, for all the p*ss taking about the lights etc it actually was pretty cool. Its amazing what a decent centre back partnership can do, our weak link is still Gordon and Lustig, Gordons kicking last night was brutal, put us under pressure on occasions with no need to at all

illdecide

The dog in the street knows we need a right back, def a weak link there. However, the central defence could both be away in January so BR needs to have his recruits ready and waiting to replace them. Great result last night and hopefully from now to Christmas we can keep these performances up...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

marty34

Quote from: illdecide on November 09, 2018, 11:00:36 PM
The dog in the street knows we need a right back, def a weak link there. However, the central defence could both be away in January so BR needs to have his recruits ready and waiting to replace them. Great result last night and hopefully from now to Christmas we can keep these performances up...

Should have players ready to go now in terms of buying new players. Do the homework and then go and get them. Should have 3 options hand picked for right back - if we don't get one, try the next one.

Summer transfer was a joke - unprepared and unprofessional!

A good keeper should be handy enough to get you'd think. Even get a decent keeper at 35 yrs old would do for a few years.  Any good young keeper at Celtic, would be bought after a few years e.g. Forster.

Targetman

A good win this evening against it has to be said a poor Rosenberg team, a draw will do in a fortnight against Salzburg for progression to the last 32, small matter of beating the sheep on Sunday before that, should take care of them 2 or 3 nil

MoChara

We've done well lately at the back with benkovic and boyata fit, I think we can hold Salzburg to a clean sheet especially at home. Not sure how confident I'd be in us pushing on for a win

bogball88

Benkovic is some upgrade from Jack Hendry. Himself and Boyata have been superb. A quality right back in January and Celtic will be sorted at the back. Unfortunately only be sorted to the summer with Benkovic going back to Leicester and Boyata probably leaving too

themac_23

Quote from: bogball88 on November 30, 2018, 09:15:09 AM
Benkovic is some upgrade from Jack Hendry. Himself and Boyata have been superb. A quality right back in January and Celtic will be sorted at the back. Unfortunately only be sorted to the summer with Benkovic going back to Leicester and Boyata probably leaving too

Wonder what the chances are of getting Benkovic for another year, still a young player, our problem is he has been playing too well and im sure isn't going unnoticed, reminds me of VVD the way he strolls out and clips passes forward. if we could keep him and Boyata, add a keeper and a RB we would be very close to being a CL side

bogball88

Quote from: themac_23 on November 30, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
Quote from: bogball88 on November 30, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

Wonder what the chances are of getting Benkovic for another year, still a young player, our problem is he has been playing too well and im sure isn't going unnoticed, reminds me of VVD the way he strolls out and clips passes forward. if we could keep him and Boyata, add a keeper and a RB we would be very close to being a CL side
Injuries, form, transfers and money will all decide if Leicester take him back next year or not-impossible to know at this stage really. Cant see Boyata staying after this year either after the shambles during the summer.

From the Bunker

7 in a row! And Rangers go top of the League to add a bit of intrigue to the old firm meeting at the end of the Month!

MoChara

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 02, 2018, 10:30:07 PM
7 in a row! And Rangers go top of the League to add a bit of intrigue to the old firm meeting at the end of the Month!

We will go back top again on Wednesday you'd have to think, still though as you say keeps the old firm interesting