Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 17, 2011, 03:47:56 PM
Quote from: Oraisteach on August 17, 2011, 03:40:56 PM
Anything EXCEPT this weekend.  Given a choice, I'd go Sunday, Sept. 4. But, of course, I'm merely a newly formed Junior team yearning for the intoxicating heights of Intermediate status.

OK. How about as follows.

Walter Payton - This Sunday 9pm Irish Time (should be over by 10-10.30)

Jerry Rice - Sunday 28th 9pm.

Joe Montana Superbowl - Sunday September 4th 9.00 pm.

Fine by me anyway.

The Claw

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 17, 2011, 12:55:31 PM
OK, It's 12-6 now. 18/30 is a decent quorum, so I'm calling this 'passed'.

I'm proposing that this be the final change, so unless you have anything you really want to get in, that's it.
Sorry i voted against after it was passed (read your post after), I don't feel strongly about it so don't mind my vote.

The Claw

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 17, 2011, 04:09:35 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 17, 2011, 03:47:56 PM
Quote from: Oraisteach on August 17, 2011, 03:40:56 PM
Anything EXCEPT this weekend.  Given a choice, I'd go Sunday, Sept. 4. But, of course, I'm merely a newly formed Junior team yearning for the intoxicating heights of Intermediate status.

OK. How about as follows.

Walter Payton - This Sunday 9pm Irish Time (should be over by 10-10.30)

Jerry Rice - Sunday 28th 9pm.

Joe Montana Superbowl - Sunday September 4th 9.00 pm.

Fine by me anyway.
Me too, Sunday evening is the best time.

AZOffaly

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 17, 2011, 05:11:14 PM
Draft Times are now fixed as above.

Ah feck it anyway, Sunday 4th is a mess for me.

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

Anyone do any mock drafts? If you do, make sure you do a 10 team one as it will prepare you better for ours.

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 17, 2011, 08:37:04 PM
Would Saturday be better?

Saturday is worse. I've sorted things out that I can make 9pm that Sunday evening leave it as is.

Capt Pat

AZOffaly

Because I'm in all of them, I have intermediate football on Saturday and each of them will take a couple of hours.

DrinkingHarp

Make sure you test the draft system to make sure it works.  Still can't get mine to get past connecting to server.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

The Iceman

AZ could you post the order of the draft?
Who gets first pick etc?
Also if its a ten person draft if you get 1st pick do you then get the last pick in Rd 2 or how is it working?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: The Iceman on August 20, 2011, 02:50:01 PM
Who gets first pick etc?
Also if its a ten person draft if you get 1st pick do you then get the last pick in Rd 2 or how is it working?

I think yahoo only reveal the order of the draft in the 30 or so minutes before it starts.

AZOffaly

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 20, 2011, 03:08:35 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on August 20, 2011, 02:50:01 PM
Who gets first pick etc?

I think yahoo only reveal the order of the draft in the 30 or so minutes before it starts.

What he said Iceman. Also, you are correct, it is a snake draft, so in a 10 team league if you are picking first you will be picking 1st, 20th, 21st, 40th, 41st etc etc

Offalylad

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 17, 2011, 03:09:24 PM
That was my next question to ye :) Remember I have to do 3 drafts. Now with 10 teams it should be shorter than last year.

Our options are either Weekday (nights) Irish time, but that discommodes the American based lads who work, or else Weekends.

Given that there are 3 weekends between now and the launch of the season on 8th Sept, we have to get our house in order.

On the basis of my own availability (selfish I know), I would prefer three drafts on the following times.

This weekend - Sunday Evening (after the Football Semi Finals)

Next Weekend - Sunday Evening (after the Football Semi Finals)

Saturday 3rd September Evening OR Sunday 4th September Evening (after the hurling finals).

In fact, if it is Sunday evening, then the later the better. I'm talking Sunday game time. What do ye think?

Definitely. Offaly SFC on Sunday evening AZ!