Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

We took an big tanking from Loughgeil yesterday, 17 odd points in it at the end. If that whasn't bad enough we couldn't muster enough to field a reserve team and only had three senior subs.

some lazy wee hoors about our place at the minute.

maxpower

Quote from: johnneycool on April 26, 2010, 12:14:49 PM
We took an big tanking from Loughgeil yesterday, 17 odd points in it at the end. If that whasn't bad enough we couldn't muster enough to field a reserve team and only had three senior subs.

very unlike Ballygalget, hurled many a years and never recall you guys not fielding a reserve team
What happens next????

johnneycool

Quote from: maxpower on April 26, 2010, 01:45:20 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on April 26, 2010, 12:14:49 PM

very unlike Ballygalget, hurled many a years and never recall you guys not fielding a reserve team

Too many young fella's still on their mammies teat IMO.

There'd be thirty odd lined up for a home game though.

Lecale2

It's not just Ballygalget who had bother fielding in the reserves. Rossa couldn't muster a team either and it was 20 minutes after throw in time before they phoned Ballycran.

NAG1

Am I hearing correctly that several of the hurling panel have booked flights to America the day after the Championship?

the colonel

Who would these members be?
the difference between success and failure is energy

Minder

Quote from: NAG1 on April 29, 2010, 12:23:33 PM
Am I hearing correctly that several of the hurling panel have booked flights to America the day after the Championship?

Championship as in the Offaly match on May 30th?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

NAG1

Yes the Offaly game and a couple of players from different clubs from what I have heard.

the colonel

Well tell us who you have heard about then NAG.

Results from u21 championship last night

st pauls 2.09 st galls 1.07
sarsfields 5.12 st endas 1.08
st johns 0.11 dunloy 2.03
lamh dearg 3.06 st brendans 2.11
cushendall 7.13 rasharkin 1.13
gort na mona 2.09 loughgiel 1.15
the difference between success and failure is energy

imtommygunn

Not exactly the scoreline you'd be expecting from cushendall - rasharkin but I guess still an 18 point victory.

Milltown Row2

we beat St Pauls tonight in the league. was tight game but 2 point win with players playing well below par is a grand result.

had have brought my gear i could've got on ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Ballycastle 1-17 Glenariffe 2-16
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

That's a great result for Glenariffe.

Rossa now the kingpins of Belfast hurling then.

oisinog

Delighted at the result tonight hopefully we can add to it by beating portaferrry during the week.

imtommygunn

There was a shift in power for at least a year HS.

League tables don't lie  ;)