Derry v Monaghan Tyrone v Fermanagh i think

Derry are definitely playing Monaghan in the semi

FermGael

Derry V Monaghan in Armagh
Fermanagh V Tyrone in Clones
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Aaron Boone

That UUJ win over Cavan blew the semis wide open. Only Monaghan won all three group games.

BennyHarp

Am I right in saying that Armagh's scoring average actually went down after their 3 point win tonight. Before the game it was 43/28= 1.714 and afterwards it was 61/42=1.45? Seems a strange method to use to decide placings.
That was never a square ball!!

ziggysego

Time to put my request in for All-Ireland tickets? #Tyrone4Sam
Testing Accessibility

StGallsGAA

Armagh fans thought they were a shoe in for the semis but Tyrone spoil the party again.    ;D

ONeill

In The Mix 4 Six still on. Could be another Tyrone/Derry tame meeting in the final.

Have to get over those pesky Fermanagh ones. They held Antrim scoreless in the first half today.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fuzzman

Was there many Armagh players on the Queen's team that lost to Derry? I wonder were they aware their huge defeat was leading to their county dropping out of contention.

Even stranger was UU's win over Cavan which meant Tyrone went from best runners up to group winners which sent Fermanagh through.
Strange night of results but I suppose it shows anything can happen in the McKenna cup.

Chins up Armagh. A div 3 title isn't bad for the year.

BennyCake

I sense a conspiracy up in Owenbeg.

I bet this one goes right to the top.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 19, 2017, 12:07:30 AM
Was there many Armagh players on the Queen's team that lost to Derry? I wonder were they aware their huge defeat was leading to their county dropping out of contention.

All part of McGeeney's master plan to avoid burn-out - exiting every competition at the earliest possible juncture.  Pure genius.  ;)

JoG2

Some spring in the step of you Tyrone hooers this morning!

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: FermGael on January 18, 2017, 10:09:49 PM
Derry V Monaghan in Armagh
Fermanagh V Tyrone in Clones

Thanks FermGael. By the way, you need to update your strapline, given the fact you've one of the best in the business now in T Corrigan..  ;)

illdecide

Armagh always seem to lose out by the narrowest of margins, same with relegation to div 3 last year but i suppose you make your own luck and if im honest they seem to be motoring along rightly and i'd expect them to get promotion to div 2 and a decent run in the championship. I suppose anything would be better than the last 2 years.

Tyrone look like the winners of McKenna cup again and should win the All Ireland too ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Real Talk

I'd say Cavan happy enough not to be in the semi's .... Tyrone would have gave them beaten' now they have to wait until the League game in Omagh !!!

Norf Tyrone

Just off the phone there to the registrar getting the membership paid and to ensure my order for tickets for the final are in.

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone