Row in Mayo LGFA

Started by Seany, July 11, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

There will be a lot of clubs in the Mayo Senior ladies licking their lips going into this years championship! Cora was worth about 2-06 at least to Carnacon!

dublin7

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 05, 2019, 09:29:45 PM
Cora makes triumphant comeback

http://hoganstand.com/Article/Index/304591?fbclid=IwAR0P6xCopbZq3KZQEzcjPqlXR6eBcM4ZzjFRVfNDj7MJnFeRUv-kvwq08uE

As someone who is constantly crying over dubs dominating Leinster/All Ireland I say pot, kettle, black but that would sadly go over your bitter head.

If anyone deserves credit it's the Mayo manger to come back from Cora's lies, slander, and complete and utter bulls**t together with her club's arrogance/ignorance to take Mayo to an All Ireland semi final this year

From the Bunker

Quote from: dublin7 on October 05, 2019, 10:44:46 PM

http://hoganstand.com/Article/Index/304591?fbclid=IwAR0P6xCopbZq3KZQEzcjPqlXR6eBcM4ZzjFRVfNDj7MJnFeRUv-kvwq08uE

As someone who is constantly crying over dubs dominating Leinster/All Ireland I say pot, kettle, black but that would sadly go over your bitter head.

If anyone deserves credit it's the Mayo manger to come back from Cora's lies, slander, and complete and utter bulls**t together with her club's arrogance/ignorance to take Mayo to an All Ireland semi final this year

Sorry, you've really lost me there. I don't know what you are talking about? I just posted a link to an article.

Halfquarter

Great to see Cora back playing again, horrific injury to come back from, hopefully she'll be able to return for another season in Australia.

Tubberman

It's a bit rich accusing Cora Staunton of slander when you come out with a slanderous statement like that.
Some would call you a jumped up little p***k, others would wait to see you in court.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

joemamas

Quote from: Tubberman on October 06, 2019, 07:51:11 AM

It's a bit rich accusing Cora Staunton of slander when you come out with a slanderous statement like that.
Some would call you a jumped up little p***k, others would wait to see you in court.

A little over the top there ?.
I really admire her as a footballer , God bless her she is truly incredible.
That entire sorry episode was an embarrassment.
No winnners.

dublin7

Affecting your mental health is it?? Remember that?

I assume you're from Carnacon so I'll let your nonsensical rant go as you just don't know any better. They didn't show any class or dignity either last year without rehashing everything

Lar Naparka

Quote from: dublin7 on October 06, 2019, 05:08:27 PM

Affecting your mental health is it?? Remember that?

I assume you're from Carnacon so I'll let your nonsensical rant go as you just don't know any better. They didn't show any class or dignity either last year without rehashing everything
I think it's six of one and a half dozen of the other, brother and you set the ball rolling.
I don't know if Cora told lies or not and it's hard to say at this stage if either party is coming out with the whole truth. Human nature being what it is, that is highly unlikely.
But surely you can do better on an anonymous chat board than saying that anyone is guiilty of lies, slander and the rest when you know sweet fa about what really happened?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

dublin7

Perhaps, but I didnt call a press conference and offer up vague references and accuse someone not present for causing mental health issues....

You'll excuse me if I dont exactly bow down at the altar of Cora

moysider

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 06, 2019, 12:20:02 AM

Sorry, you've really lost me there. I don't know what you are talking about? I just posted a link to an article.

What's going on :-\ :-\ :-\

Itchy

Quote from: dublin7 on October 06, 2019, 09:24:31 PM
Perhaps, but I didnt call a press conference and offer up vague references and accuse someone not present for causing mental health issues....

You'll excuse me if I dont exactly bow down at the altar of Cora

You are 100% right on her. I'm delighted to see Mayo do well without her and her bitter little club. Anyone who thinks different is ignorant to the facts or from that same club.