Laois Senior Football Championship 2016

Started by Heshs Umpire, March 04, 2016, 10:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heshs Umpire

About 8 Emo, 5 Courtwood and 2 The Rock I think. Something like that anyway.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Unison

Quote from: Heshs Umpire on August 23, 2016, 09:23:34 AM

These three should be amalgamating at senior level. But, there are a lot of flat-earthers in each of the three clubs, unfortunately.

Uisce

Predictions for weekend:

27/08/2016
16:30   Graiguecullen GAA vs The Heath/An Fraoch Mór : The Heath - Surely they won't be in a relegation final after the promise they showed through the league.
18:00   Arles/Killeen vs Killeshin : Killeen to get their year back on track with a win here.
18:30   Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain vs Emo : A dogfight, with Emo's experience seeing them through.
19:30   St Joseph's vs Mountmellick Gaels : Think Mountmellick will manage a win. Looked impressive against The Heath.
28/08/2016
18:00   Baile Uí Laigheanáin/Ballylinan vs Portarlington : Portarlington to keep their topsy-turvy year going!
19:30   Crettyard Gaels vs Ballyfin Gaels : Crettyard to scrape this one with O'Carroll back.

Laoiseabu

Are attride and Lowry back for killeshin and what about Paul Kingston for kileen

The Monument Road

Quote from: Laoiseabu on August 24, 2016, 11:45:27 AM
Are attride and Lowry back for killeshin and what about Paul Kingston for kileen
Kileshin boys back i hear....P Kingston is rumoured to be on crutches with a knee injury recieved in Boston but this may be a distracting rumour

Unlaoised

I heard Paul Kingstone done his cruciate...

Evan O'Carroll will be a massive boost for Crettyard if he is back ..Probably worth 1-5 straight away
LAOIS ABÚ

Downtheroad

Quote from: Unison on August 23, 2016, 12:33:44 PM
Quote from: Heshs Umpire on August 23, 2016, 09:23:34 AM

These three should be amalgamating at senior level. But, there are a lot of flat-earthers in each of the three clubs, unfortunately.
The Rock lads are an eclectic mix. 2 of them are on the far side  of Mountmellick and another is from Heath/ Portlaoise. Not one from their so called traditional catchment area. Technically it could be argued that the team is illegally constituted as it consists of isolated Courtwood and Emo going into Mountmellick parish. If the county board was doing its job all of the Courtwood and Emo players should have been named in the minutes of the Co board meeting and completed permission forms.   Ballyroan probably can't object because they are likely to be question marks about the constitution of their team as well as they are a right league of nations.

BallyroanAbu

Go on explain our league of nations
1 isolated player
1 player from colt who comes under our gaels banner

the rest are eligible for the rest of their lives to play with ballyroan

merman

To be fair to Ballyroan Abbey, they are a designated Gaels team and have been since the start of the year.

There would be no question regarding the eligibility of any of their players.
I think there is crossover of 13 from the Minor A Hurling Panel. Incredible achievement.

Ballyroan Abbey

Its actually 2 from colt, one from ballacolla, to be fair we have had lads from anywhere between cullohill to mountrath in the past, but its probably as many ballyroan abbey players on the gales teams as theres ever been

BallyroanAbu

whose the other from colt on the team think he is on the panel

BallyroanAbbey

moffit and keys started the semi, although i know delaney will be starting tonight so that may change.

Laoiseabu

Laoiseabu