Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

POG has he thrown the toys from the pram or something?  Good player but if he is being a bitch he should be left rot in B football, no offence to B footballers from the Bridge ;)

pintsofguinness

something like that bc. clue is in my last post. he's an outstanding talent and was from he was no age but, i'm sorry to say, he'll not go to far with his attitude.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

jungle

John Toal suffered a setback with his knee playing for keady against St Peters and has decided to retire im reliably informed.

twotwocharlie

i think there,s two sides to the conlon story.

diesel-smuggler

pints think something happened when a female cruppen supporter asked over to the two umpires how long was left - but even that shouldnt come in to the equation whenever he refused a lad playing the match a drink of water from the bottle he had in his hand!

that sort of shit went out of football a long time ago!

something bad must have happened with conlon in know him from playing underage and all he wanted to do was play football and play for the bridge shame to armagh football that such a talent is wasted!

i see you have that referee again next week! wonder if he will turn up?

twotwocharlie

when things are right conlon will be back. he just wants to play football.

laceer

how good are maghery?played with a few of them at school,paul and seamus forker where class in macrory.who do they play in the championship?

Tir na nÓg

Both of them play in the full forward line, i think the whole of the full forward line is Forkers. As for how good are they as a team they are good but not as good as tir na nog ;) ;)

illdecide

Quote from: Tir na nÓg on June 13, 2007, 03:33:35 PM
Both of them play in the full forward line, i think the whole of the full forward line is Forkers. As for how good are they as a team they are good but not as good as tir na nog ;) ;)

But then again no-one is as good as Porty. Porty for the All-Ireland :P maybe even 3 in a row ::) Move over Cross here comes Dorty Porty :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Jaysus, good job you Portydown lads dont win much or you lot would be the must hateful club in the county ;)

Tir na nÓg

QuoteBut then again no-one is as good as Porty. Porty for the All-Ireland  maybe even 3 in a row  Move over Cross here comes Dorty Porty 

It was a joke but nice to see use lads pouncing straight away! ;D

pintsofguinness

smuggler i've found out who the umpire was and i'm very surprised he'd do that. i can only assume something happened that led to it. that doesn't mean it's right of course but we all do silly things when we get wound up. if that's all you have to complain about after a game then you're lucky.     
re conlon: i thought we're having a good oul craic until you came out with the 'it must have been something bad'. i have no intention of talking about the clubs business on here but i won't sit back and allow silly shite speculation like that! find out the reason i don't think it's a secret and come back to me. he'll probably be playing football before the year is out just not with us so there's no talent wasted.
charlie you apparently didn't know last night if he played for us but now you know there's two sides? interesting, i think you know a lot more than you're letting on. i'd love to know wat the other side of the story is. and he'll be back when 'things are right', so i've heard but there might not be a place for him at that stage.

twotwocharlie

pints i didn't know whether he played or not but surely there is two sides to every story. but on your point if a talented player is not playing for his own club then that is a waste.

pintsofguinness

well you said he'd be back when things were right and that all he wants to do is play football, you talk like you know something.
of course it's a waste but its hardly the club's fault he walked away, we've a tremendous bunch of youngsters at the club that we're trying to build a team with, we can't be running after conlon.

pintsofguinness

smuggler is it true yer man that hit our stephen murphy was up in court a while back for doing the same thing to another player?
i hear our player has been reported for 'assault' on the ref. which obviously has to be some sort of a joke.