UTV & BBC & RTE & TV3

Started by Tyrone Dreamer, August 02, 2007, 06:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twohands!!!

Quote from: Blowitupref on January 29, 2022, 12:55:26 PM
Quote from: twohands!!! on January 26, 2022, 05:06:57 PM
Quote from: Hound on January 26, 2022, 04:34:29 PM
BBC iplayer usually means only available in the 6 counties?

QuoteFor fans unable to access the BBC iPlayer or website, the games will also be available on GAAGO on the island of Ireland and internationally

I logged into my GAAGo account and there is no sign of the Derry v Down game there at the moment.

The 3 league games on TG4 and the game on RTE this weekend are all up there with "unavailable in ROI and NI" tags on them.

Might show up closer to throw-in.

Up there now for €5

I'm watching it for free.

I had the 2021 Domestic Pass - I doubt that would cover it though.

Taylor

Is the Dubs game not available to us in the North on RTE?

Getting the programme not available message  ::)

PMG1

Quote from: Taylor on January 29, 2022, 07:23:20 PM
Is the Dubs game not available to us in the North on RTE?

Getting the programme not available message  ::)
Same here

Sandy Hill

Any way to get the Armagh match on TV here in the North?
"Stercus accidit"

SHEEDY

Quote from: Sandy Hill on January 29, 2022, 07:38:20 PM
rte2 through freeview? That's how im watching it. Think sky have it blocked if you access rte through it
nil satis nisi optimum

Rodman

Quote from: SHEEDY on January 29, 2022, 07:49:18 PM
Quote from: Sandy Hill on January 29, 2022, 07:38:20 PM
rte2 through freeview? That's how im watching it. Think sky have it blocked if you access rte through it
You can get it via RTÉ player in the North

dec

Armagh v Tyrone is now showing up on GAAGO upcoming games

https://www.gaago.ie/matches/live

toby47

Saturday
3pm - JHC Final                                          - TG4 Youtube
5pm - IHC Final                                          - TG4 Youtube
5pm - NFL Div2 Down Vs Galway                  - BBC Sport/Iplayer
7pm - NFL Div1 Kerry Vs Dublin                   - RTE2

Sunday
1.30pm - JFC Final                                       - TG4 Youtube
1.45pm - NHL Div1A Wexford Vs Limerick       - TG4
3.30pm - IFC Final                                       -  TG4 Youtube
3.45pm - NHL Div1B Dublin vs Waterford       - TG4
5.30pm - NFL Div1 - Armagh vs Tyrone           -TG4 Deferered

full moon

Should have played the club IFC and JFC finals on the same weekend as Senior club final. Will get next to no coverage now.

It's a shame Armagh Tyrone and Monaghan Mayo aren't been shown live. The TV situation is a mess with Eir Sport gone, BBC should be able to put their names on TV not hidden away on the website.

And tbh Down Galway is a strange game to pick with 3 other Ulster games in Division 1 not televised. Too much on that the one time with Hurling now too.

Hound

Quote from: full moon on February 01, 2022, 04:35:09 PM
Should have played the club IFC and JFC finals on the same weekend as Senior club final. Will get next to no coverage now.

It's a shame Armagh Tyrone and Monaghan Mayo aren't been shown live. The TV situation is a mess with Eir Sport gone, BBC should be able to put their names on TV not hidden away on the website.

And tbh Down Galway is a strange game to pick with 3 other Ulster games in Division 1 not televised. Too much on that the one time with Hurling now too.
It's BBC NI not BBC Ulster. All their scheduled games feature a NI team

Applesisapples

I can't understand why the Dublin Armagh game on Saturday was blocked, yet both TG4 and Premier showed the two matches on Sunday not blocked.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: full moon on February 01, 2022, 04:35:09 PM

I don't think they should be showing all league games live. For most fans there is nothing to stop them attending games especially a local one like Tyrone Armagh. Bigger crowds create better atmosphere at the games and I'm sure they'll be on the highlights programme that evening.

Armagh18

Quote from: Applesisapples on February 02, 2022, 02:14:51 PM
I can't understand why the Dublin Armagh game on Saturday was blocked, yet both TG4 and Premier showed the two matches on Sunday not blocked.
Is it not just sky in the north that blocks Rte?

imtommygunn

It doesn't block much on it. That's one of the first time I've seen a GAA game blocked on it.

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 02, 2022, 03:10:28 PM
It doesn't block much on it. That's one of the first time I've seen a GAA game blocked on it.

It's a Sky issue not RTE, though as you say I haven't seen it too many times
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come