UTV & BBC & RTE & TV3

Started by Tyrone Dreamer, August 02, 2007, 06:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Same here. I have my doubts tbh but everything bar the live tg4 /RTÉ games say paid. Guess we'll find out in an hour.

imtommygunn

How do I get this on iPlayer? I just keep getting linked back to a 30 second preview.

imtommygunn

full moon

On GAAGo this for subscribers

Wildweasel74

Need to go down to sport von the list, it's there, took a wee while to find it myself

Wildweasel74

Galway game, is on rte player the nite 7:30?

Derryman forever

Does anyone have a link for the Armagh Monaghan game?

Please thank you.

mad tan

Really enjoyed highlights show on Sunday night lots of games covered over all 4 Divs. Still not sure how it is all going to play out. But really great to have the football back.

square_ball

BBC overegging the pudding with 4 pundits on their coverage.

snoopdog

Are bbc games blocked from viewing outside the 6 counties? Or is it just with virgin media

armaghniac

Quote from: snoopdog on April 15, 2023, 05:12:32 PM
Are bbc games blocked from viewing outside the 6 counties? Or is it just with virgin media

It is Virgin Media that are showing English shite, note they never announced that they were changing their stations.  However, the BBC streaming is blocked and and GAA GO say that you cannot watch if you are in Britain or Ireland, so you are kiboshed for any straightforward way of watching it.

That said, it is a disappointing performance from the lake men. The top of Div 2 seems quite a bit beyond the top of Div 3.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

RedHand88

Quote from: armaghniac on April 15, 2023, 05:48:47 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on April 15, 2023, 05:12:32 PM

It is Virgin Media that are showing English shite, note they never announced that they were changing their stations.  However, the BBC streaming is blocked and and GAA GO say that you cannot watch if you are in Britain or Ireland, so you are kiboshed for any straightforward way of watching it.

That said, it is a disappointing performance from the lake men. The top of Div 2 seems quite a bit beyond the top of Div 3.

Derry would be better than half of division 1 to be fair.

armaghniac

On an aside, I would encourage people to complain to their cable company about not showing BBC 2 NI. If 100 people tweet about it then they will notice. Eve if you do not have any particular interest in Donegal v Derry the fact that 26 county cable companies have deicided to replace Irish content, including GAA, with English content is well out of order.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

screenexile

GAAgo need a new sound guy FFS!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️

JoG2

Quote from: screenexile on April 22, 2023, 06:21:16 PM
GAAgo need a new sound guy FFS!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Sorted now! No bad thing Paddy Andrews being muffled, cliché aul guff