NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

SaffronSports

GalwayBayBoy

Muck Savage

oakleaflad

Sorry folks been extremely busy lately. Will get leagues sorted for promotion/relegation in next day or two and drafts will likely be early next week. Any of the new teams please send through an email address and I'll do my best to get you involved. If any date/time doesn't suit anyone let me know and I'll try to accommodate if possible.

oakleaflad

Ok I have removed teams and sent invites to those promoted/relegated.

This applied to the following teams if you could all check your emails please:

Promoted
No Al Calcio Americano Moderno 
Big Apple Orchards
Smackdown Clowns
Savage Bears

Relegated
Antrim89   
Troy PolaMayo
Crossmaglen Hitmen   
Ushane's Bolts   

If anyone wants an invite sent to an alternative email address just message that through to me. A Draft has been tentatively scheduled for Monday at 7.30pm. B Draft tentatively scheduled for Tuesday at 7.30pm.

*Note* I haven't received an email from either of the new teams interested as of yet.

Any questions/requests just let me know. Hopefully we can get everything sorted in time to draft  ;D

oakleaflad

Going ok, have 8 teams in both Divisions now. 2 left to join each following promotion/relegation. Reminder to check your emails if you're one of the above teams and let me know if you need an invite sent to a different email address.

oakleaflad

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 30, 2023, 03:38:17 PM
Ok I have removed teams and sent invites to those promoted/relegated.

This applied to the following teams if you could all check your emails please:

Promoted
No Al Calcio Americano Moderno 
Big Apple Orchards
Smackdown Clowns
Savage Bears

Relegated
Antrim89   
Troy PolaMayo
Crossmaglen Hitmen   
Ushane's Bolts   

If anyone wants an invite sent to an alternative email address just message that through to me. A Draft has been tentatively scheduled for Monday at 7.30pm. B Draft tentatively scheduled for Tuesday at 7.30pm.

*Note* I haven't received an email from either of the new teams interested as of yet.

Any questions/requests just let me know. Hopefully we can get everything sorted in time to draft  ;D
If your team is mentioned above please check your emails or pm me if required so we can get these leagues filled in time.