NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

oakleaflad

No response yet from Crossmaglen Hitmen (last years winners), Turkhaus (who would have been promoted) and Mayo4Lombardi.

If anyone knows any of these players could you give them a shout? Will give it a day or two.

***Please keep an eye on the board over the next few days as will need to send emails for promotion/relegation and potential new players as well as organizing the dates for drafting***. Cutting it a little tight but will get it sorted so long as the emails are responded to on time.

Could David McKeown and Muck Savage private message me an email address. I will do my best to accommodate the new and returning team.

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 29, 2022, 01:00:46 PM
No response yet from Crossmaglen Hitmen (last years winners), Turkhaus (who would have been promoted) and Mayo4Lombardi.

If anyone knows any of these players could you give them a shout? Will give it a day or two.

***Please keep an eye on the board over the next few days as will need to send emails for promotion/relegation and potential new players as well as organizing the dates for drafting***. Cutting it a little tight but will get it sorted so long as the emails are responded to on time.

Could David McKeown and Muck Savage private message me an email address. I will do my best to accommodate the new and returning team.

I replied on the 28th of July

Hitmen are back to defend their championship

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

oakleaflad

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on August 29, 2022, 05:30:23 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on August 29, 2022, 01:00:46 PM

I replied on the 28th of July

Hitmen are back to defend their championship
Completely missed that, sorry.

If anyone knows Turkhaus and/or Mayo4Lombardi please give them a shout.

magpie seanie

Have all players got back to you Oakleaflad? Getting tight now for drafts.

oakleaflad

No, but we have a couple new players. Sorry it's so tight for time, I've been very busy. Will make it work as best I can. If you think you've been promoted/relegated please pm me your details and I'll try to sort it this evening.

oakleaflad

Ok I have the following teams relegated:

New York Jets XI
Smackdown Clowns
Coolera Bears

And promoted:

Lurgan Saints
Ruthless Rossies
Antrim89

***I need email addresses for the above teams***

I have an email address for Smackdown Clowns, Lurgan Saints and Antrim89 from previously and have sent those invites. If a new email address is being used please let me know. New York Jets XI isn't on the board so Dec if you could send that through. Couldn't find one from from Coolera Bears and Ruthless Rossies. Have added the two new teams in. Will try to run the drafts off on Wednesday or Thursday evening if we can.

oakleaflad

Quote from: the onion bag on September 04, 2022, 10:59:45 PM
What's the cut off for drafts for week 1?
I'm honestly struggling to find it (Yahoo isn't very user friendly as commish) but found online it was midnight Pacific Time on the Wednesday last year. So assuming it's the same this year we'll have to go Wednesday evening.

oakleaflad

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 04, 2022, 10:57:27 PM
Ok I have the following teams relegated:

New York Jets XI
Smackdown Clowns
Coolera Bears

And promoted:

Lurgan Saints
Ruthless Rossies
Antrim89

***I need email addresses for the above teams***

I have an email address for Smackdown Clowns, Lurgan Saints and Antrim89 from previously and have sent those invites. If a new email address is being used please let me know. New York Jets XI isn't on the board so Dec if you could send that through. Couldn't find one from from Coolera Bears and Ruthless Rossies. Have added the two new teams in. Will try to run the drafts off on Wednesday or Thursday evening if we can.
Giving this a Bump

declan85

declan85

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 04, 2022, 11:10:46 PM
Quote from: the onion bag on September 04, 2022, 10:59:45 PM
What's the cut off for drafts for week 1?
I'm honestly struggling to find it (Yahoo isn't very user friendly as commish) but found online it was midnight Pacific Time on the Wednesday last year. So assuming it's the same this year we'll have to go Wednesday evening.

You can draft right up until kick off of the first game. We usually draft on kick off night in another Yahoo league im in. You do have to manually change the "Start scoring week" setting from week 2 to 1 though as it runs so close to gametime

oakleaflad

oakleaflad

Who is Blue Biffo in the 'B'? Seems to have joined twice somehow. Hopefully I haven't messed up there somehow, just need to figure out which one to remove.

Good news for the 'A' - just got an email address to send the last invite so we should be full there shortly.

In the B - Trying to make sure all 3 of New York Jets XI, Smackdown Clowns and Coolera Bears get their invites following relegation, so please send me email addresses as soon as possible. Thanks!

magpie seanie

Muck Savage

Delete either of them. You sent me two invites, so delete either

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 05, 2022, 03:23:22 PM
Who is Blue Biffo in the 'B'? Seems to have joined twice somehow. Hopefully I haven't messed up there somehow, just need to figure out which one to remove.

Good news for the 'A' - just got an email address to send the last invite so we should be full there shortly.

In the B - Trying to make sure all 3 of New York Jets XI, Smackdown Clowns and Coolera Bears get their invites following relegation, so please send me email addresses as soon as possible. Thanks!