What are your favourite Celebrations chocolates?

Started by BennyCake, December 03, 2020, 02:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are your favourite Celebrations chocolates? (Select up to 3)

Bounty
22 (33.3%)
Galaxy
22 (33.3%)
Galaxy Caramel
26 (39.4%)
Maltesers
38 (57.6%)
Mars
9 (13.6%)
Milky Way
8 (12.1%)
Snickers
12 (18.2%)
Twix
11 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 66

imtommygunn

Malteser the clear favourite then galaxy truffle. Anything else pales in comparison!

GetOverTheBar

Galaxy Caramel going well under the radar.

This is the type of content this forum needs.

Not looking good for the pro-twixxers.

JohnDenver

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 04, 2020, 10:19:05 AM
Galaxy Caramel going well under the radar.

This is the type of content this forum needs.

Not looking good for the pro-twixxers.

;D  pro-twixxers = anti-vaxxers

Itchy

Jesus there are a lot of bounty lovin Cnuts on this forum. I dont think I am exaggerating when I say ye can all burn in hell.

quit yo jibbajabba

Huge disrespect for Snickers btw, the chosen bar of my childhood

Taylor

Quote from: Itchy on December 04, 2020, 02:05:06 PM
Jesus there are a lot of bounty lovin Cnuts on this forum. I dont think I am exaggerating when I say ye can all burn in hell.

f**k sake Itchy.
Nowt wrong with a Bounty.

Now them Twix luvin c***ts cannot be trusted

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 04, 2020, 02:21:00 PM
Huge disrespect for Snickers btw, the chosen bar of my childhood
Its a poor selection to choose from let's be honest.
Heroes on the other hand,everyone of those are a winner apart from the creme egg,people who like them are as bad as the Bounty lovers.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

nrico2006

Celebrations by a mile.  Heroes are ok.  Quality Street are crap apart from the toffee coin and stick.  There isn't one thing in Roses that would appeal to me.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Farrandeelin

Milky Way, Mars, Malteser.

But the Cadbury chocolates ones are my favourites.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

general_lee

Milky Way is another one doesn't get the respect it deserves. I'd happily eat any of the Celebrations, probably same for heroes as well.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 04, 2020, 03:37:11 PM
Celebrations by a mile.  Heroes are ok.  Quality Street are crap apart from the toffee coin and stick.  There isn't one thing in Roses that would appeal to me.

Love the strawberry filled roses.

BennyCake

lenny

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 04, 2020, 03:37:11 PM

Roses have the nicest chocolate but a lot of the fillings taste the same. Quality street used to be the best but their chocolate isn't just as nice. Quality street still have the best variety. The blue coconut quality street sweet is the nicest  of all the sweets. Don't like celebrations at all but heroes are decent. If is was putting them in order it'd be 1. Quality street 2. Roses 3. Heroes 4. Celebrations

TwoUpTwoDown

I cannot understand the runaway lead for Malteser. I'd happily let them all sit. The real secret is to take a Galaxy Carmel and Bounty together...thank me later.

PMG1

Maltese, Bounty and Galaxy caramel

Quality Street by far the best, green triangle and blue coconut two of the best sweets you will get, my waistline says I am well qualified to judge