Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outsideoftheboot

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on June 05, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
Quote from: Club boi on June 04, 2018, 05:18:04 PM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 04, 2018, 02:13:18 PM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on June 04, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
I heard McCurry has 20,000 reasons for wanting to go to the States....
I think its actually 22,000 reasons. Diarmuid Connolly also going to the states not sure which club though. Darren is going to Parnells.

Surely his "Record" might prevent him from passing immigration??

Why? Was he in the Ra or something - please elaborate.

Was he not done a couple of times for assault or something?

BennyHarp

Quote from: Thebigdog on June 05, 2018, 12:17:17 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on June 04, 2018, 11:18:03 PM
Quote from: longballin on June 04, 2018, 11:11:07 PM
I am taken aback by the amount of people from Tyrone who want them beat on Saturday and as many who couldn't care less if they win or not. Is anyone else finding that?
serious amount of apathy towards the county team even among people who would have been die hard supporters.it no suprise though with all the shite that goes on and to be honest we would be as well gettin beat on saturday then harte will have to go and we can start afresh next year.
I'm really hoping on Saturday Colm Cavanagh collects the ball in his own full back line, turns and shoots into his own net. Then moonwalks over to Harte and Devlin in the Tyrone dugout, arms out  and shouts woooo like the WWE wrestler ric flair... that would be so cool and so badass. Please do it Colm!!

Seriously - how old are you?
That was never a square ball!!

Oghams Law

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 05, 2018, 09:54:24 AM
I am taken aback by the amount of people from Tyrone who want them beat on Saturday and as many who couldn't care less if they win or not. Is anyone else finding that?
serious amount of apathy towards the county team even among people who would have been die hard supporters.it no suprise though with all the shite that goes on and to be honest we would be as well gettin beat on saturday then harte will have to go and we can start afresh next year.
I'm really hoping on Saturday Colm Cavanagh collects the ball in his own full back line, turns and shoots into his own net. Then moonwalks over to Harte and Devlin in the Tyrone dugout, arms out  and shouts woooo like the WWE wrestler ric flair... that would be so cool and so badass. Please do it Colm!!

Age may not be the issue here

MORON
noun
a retarded person mentally equal to a child between eight and twelve years old
an obsolescent term see also mental retardation
a very foolish or stupid person
Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Edition. Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.

Thebigdog

Quote from: Oghams Law on June 05, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

MORON
noun
Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Edition. Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.
You have just described yourself perfectly, well done. Harte out. Not an inch and no surrender! TAL

BennyHarp

Quote from: Thebigdog on June 05, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
Quote from: Oghams Law on June 05, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

MORON
noun
You have just described yourself perfectly, well done. Harte out. Not an inch and no surrender! TAL

That's sooooo cool BigDog. High five?
That was never a square ball!!

Snapchap

Quote from: Thebigdog on June 05, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on June 05, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
Thebigdog and Southtyronegael....gwan STFU and stop reposting variations of the same message twenty times a day. Seriously...fcuk off. You are boring everyone.
we only seem to boring you Snapchat with your variation of attacks on me and STG. Get stuffed hon the royalers!
How about you maybe read back up the page and then reconsider your notion that I'm the only person that f8nds you irritating. The board's general consensus seems to be that you are an immature little mouthpiece.

Jim Bob

Quote from: longballin on June 05, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
Quote from: Jim Bob on June 05, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

How many Tyrone people told you that they wanted Tyrone beaten on Saturday?

Dunno maybe 8 or 9 and many more who said they couldn't care less

8 or 9. Lol you made it sound a lot more you twit.   And they all formed an orderly queue to tell you this did they ?

Thebigdog

Quote from: Jim Bob on June 05, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

8 or 9. Lol you made it sound a lot more you twit.   And they all formed an orderly queue to tell you this did they ?
IL be hoping for a Meath win on Saturday. Let's just call it tough love.

chieftain

Quote from: Thebigdog on June 05, 2018, 01:29:53 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on June 05, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

IL be hoping for a Meath win on Saturday. Let's just call it tough love.

Your a fine tyrone gael

Club boi

Quote from: outsideoftheboot on June 05, 2018, 09:47:14 AM
Quote from: Degrassi Hi on June 05, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
Quote from: Club boi on June 04, 2018, 05:18:04 PM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 04, 2018, 02:13:18 PM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on June 04, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
I heard McCurry has 20,000 reasons for wanting to go to the States....
I think its actually 22,000 reasons. Diarmuid Connolly also going to the states not sure which club though. Darren is going to Parnells.

Surely his "Record" might prevent him from passing immigration??

Why? Was he in the Ra or something - please elaborate.

Was he not done a couple of times for assault or something?

Criminal record for at least 2 assaults, I know something a lot less stopped friends from getting into the states, although, suppose they wernt Dermo

Dire Ear

Any more withdrawals from the squad?

redzone

Watching the Monaghan game here again. We went 5-2 and Marty Clarke said he never seen Tyrone play as well and it looked like Tyrone could well steam roll Monaghan, and you couldn't disagree with it. Then it went tits up. They made us go long on our kickouts and cleaned us out and sparky got injured. Added to that some terrible tackling from McShane, brutal shot selection from Mccarron, mcnamee, Hampsey and burns. All defenders too. At 32 min we lead 7-5 with skeet having been pulled down by wylie while through on goal without even a card been produced. Rather than go in 6-7 points up we go in 2 points down. I have to say the ref was terrible.
I'd honestly rather ruari sludden started on sat than ronan oneill

southtyronegael

yeah sure wel stick ruairi sludden up front on his own and kick no ball into him and see how he gets on. harte might be a thick, bitter man but if he refuses to play ronan o neill and plays a lad that has been dropped into the panel then it can only spell more trouble

redzone

Bullshit. Mcaliskiy was up in the forwards as well how come he got on so much.

southtyronegael

Quote from: redzone on June 05, 2018, 10:01:21 PM
Bullshit. Mcaliskiy was up in the forwards as well how come he got on so much.
ok 2 up at times but still very little ball being kicked into them esp in second half when we were cleaned out round the middle