62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

sammymaguire

Quote from: Minder on May 11, 2011, 10:14:40 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on May 11, 2011, 10:09:59 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on May 11, 2011, 09:11:32 PM
Lennon gets attacked by a Hearts "fan" on the touch line at Tynecastle shortly after Hoops 2nd goal this evening... nothing majorly serious but the guy will be a bit shook up by that incident... complete knobs

what a complete knob, that could have been so much worse than it was, what if the guy had a knife or something. big questions to be asked of the stewards

Read on Twitter that Lennon got stuck into him.

Its clear enough from the pics seeing Lenny fire in a couple of boots when yer man falls on the ground... understandable I suppose
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on May 11, 2011, 10:14:40 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on May 11, 2011, 10:09:59 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on May 11, 2011, 09:11:32 PM
Lennon gets attacked by a Hearts "fan" on the touch line at Tynecastle shortly after Hoops 2nd goal this evening... nothing majorly serious but the guy will be a bit shook up by that incident... complete knobs

what a complete knob, that could have been so much worse than it was, what if the guy had a knife or something. big questions to be asked of the stewards

Read on Twitter that Lennon got stuck into him.
Lennon had to be held back on the video Ulick posted.

orangeman

There's no way Lennon will be managing Celtic next year - far too controversial - they wouldn't be able to afford all the security.

Abble

Quote from: orangeman on May 11, 2011, 10:22:01 PM
There's no way Lennon will be managing Celtic next year - far too controversial - they wouldn't be able to afford all the security.

its got to the stage now where lennon is continuosly bringing on most of this stuff himself, he loves it

sammymaguire

Quote from: Abble on May 11, 2011, 10:23:26 PM

its got to the stage now where lennon is continuosly bringing on most of this stuff himself, he loves it

what the fcuk??  ??? dumb comment of the week
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

lynchbhoy

thats just mental - he brings it on himself ...brings i on himself making a fan jump out of the stands and attack him
....thats the kind of bullsiht remark that allows this kind of sith to continue

thats what these ranger/heartz/anti Irish / anti Catholic/anti Celtic* knackers want - so Lennon wont manage the hoops next year

*funnily enough Celtic are not a 'Catholic' team/club - most of the fans and exp players are not kaffliks

bennydorano

I reckon Lennon thrives on the situation, but its only a matter of time before something very serious happens. I doubt he'll go, he'd be well within his rights but i'd hate to see the morons driving him out.

Abble

Quote from: sammymaguire on May 11, 2011, 10:26:40 PM

what the fcuk??  ??? dumb comment of the week

lennon is the man with the voice and i dont think he makes good use of that, he actually stokes things up even more than is required at times

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Gs Man

Looks like Lenny got the last laugh and cleaned his nose on your mans jacket.

Seriously though, he's better off away from it.
Keep 'er lit

Incertus

I see the attacker got arrested. hope the gaa look at this and act the same when fools intrude onto the pitch in the future be it club or county far to often these 'hard men' jump over fences attack players, managers, officials and get away free, with the club left to take a punishment. There is a fence around a pitch for a reason.

On Lennon man should walk away.Has done a great job in his short time in charge.
Sport is not worth that  hassle. Sven bound to leave Leicester soon he can take that job.

Milltown Row2

This is madness, what other manager in the world gets attacked during a match?

Why would you get involved in such a hate fuelled country??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

The saddest thing from the whole lot was a few c**ks on here more less saying he deserves it it or has brought it on himself. He's done nothing more than Fergie or "the special one" has done but because it's Celtic he deserves to get attacked and bombs in the post...FFS go take your face for one
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

Maybe Abble didnt mean it the way it reads.

Perhaps the apologists who say this happens on both sides can give instances where Rangers managers have been attacked by fans or sent bullets in the post.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

saffron sam2

Quote from: illdecide on May 11, 2011, 11:38:23 PM
The saddest thing from the whole lot was a few c**ks on here more less saying he deserves it it or has brought it on himself. He's done nothing more than Fergie or "the special one" has done but because it's Celtic he deserves to get attacked and bombs in the post...FFS go take your face for one

Three that I'm aware of, although they'll probably be able to explain their logic today when they log in.

We'll start with you tommy.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet