Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Doogie Browser

Really not sure if you are being sarcastic? Anyway, I doubt any other manager would have reacted like that in a 'pressure cooker' atmosphere such as that. Abhorrent the threats made against Lennon but I thought his reaction last sun was poor, looks a right twat now given last nights result. Still want Celtic to win the league but I think Lennon is a terrible manager.

reddgnhand

Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 05, 2011, 08:40:58 PM
Walter Smith showing Lennon how a proper manager behaves, concentrates on the football. Lennon cupping his hands last Sunday at Ibrox was embarassing to watch.

Sure WS wouldnt misbehave would he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7nViAiKWeI&feature=related

And lets not forget the Alex Totten punch up in the tunnel which had the "proper manager" in court charged with breach of the peace. Lenny please take note.
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 05, 2011, 08:43:29 PM
Walter Smith showing Lennon how a proper manager behaves, concentrates on the football. Lennon cupping his hands last Sunday at Ibrox was embarassing to watch.

Yes I thought that he should have played the victim a bit better, but sure....

But sure what?  3 stands at ibrox reverbeate to chants of "whats it like to live in fear" in relation to an attempted murder. Sure dont focus on the chants, the racism or the sectarian bile NL had to put up with during the game. Keep your head down NL and dont annoy the bigots as you are the culprit once again.   

Doogie Browser

Jesus it's an old firm game, the ground is rocking with hatred every game!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

reddgnhand

Doogie Browser

Haha, sure its all a bit of craic! I still think Smith is a far superior manager, he will probably win the leage again this year with an inferior side and a lot less resources than Celtic, that is proper management I allude to ;-)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: reddgnhand on May 05, 2011, 11:11:36 PM

Sure WS wouldnt misbehave would he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7nViAiKWeI&feature=related

And lets not forget the Alex Totten punch up in the tunnel which had the "proper manager" in court charged with breach of the peace. Lenny please take note.
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 05, 2011, 08:43:29 PM

Yes I thought that he should have played the victim a bit better, but sure....

But sure what?  3 stands at ibrox reverbeate to chants of "whats it like to live in fear" in relation to an attempted murder. Sure dont focus on the chants, the racism or the sectarian bile NL had to put up with during the game. Keep your head down NL and dont annoy the bigots as you are the culprit once again.

Don't fuel the situation. Are you saying that was the intelligent thing to do?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Huns will try anything to put Celtic off winning the league! (in fairness we managed to screw it up ourselves last wednesday!).

Seven arrests over gun alert at Celtic's training camp

Seven people have been arrested over an alleged firearms incident outside Celtic's training ground at Lennoxtown.

Armed police were called to the complex in East Dunbartonshire on Sunday night following reports that someone had been spotted with a gun.

It is also believed that flags were draped near the gates of the ground.

Five women, one aged 19 and four aged 21, and two men, aged 17 and 19, were detained. They are expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

Tbc....

Banana Man

it really is getting beyond a joke, these thugs wrapped in their Union Jacks need to be dealt with and quickly by the relevant authorities, the judge needs to make a hardline example here before it ends in death

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Remember Reamonn, watch this piece below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIctlyIK7Y&feature=related

Folks you can also help support The Good Child Foundation click the link below.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/just-cant-get-enough-single/id435841712

Buy the songs individually as this will register for each one, if you buy all 3 at once it only registers as one for the charts.

We have to win tonight!

Hail Hail

Tbc....

sammymaguire

Lennon gets attacked by a Hearts "fan" on the touch line at Tynecastle shortly after Hoops 2nd goal this evening... nothing majorly serious but the guy will be a bit shook up by that incident... complete knobs
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Square Ball

Quote from: sammymaguire on May 11, 2011, 09:11:32 PM
Lennon gets attacked by a Hearts "fan" on the touch line at Tynecastle shortly after Hoops 2nd goal this evening... nothing majorly serious but the guy will be a bit shook up by that incident... complete knobs

what a complete knob, that could have been so much worse than it was, what if the guy had a knife or something. big questions to be asked of the stewards
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

Quote from: Square Ball on May 11, 2011, 10:09:59 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on May 11, 2011, 09:11:32 PM

what a complete knob, that could have been so much worse than it was, what if the guy had a knife or something. big questions to be asked of the stewards

Read on Twitter that Lennon got stuck into him.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"