Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

StGallsGAA

QuoteMcCoist the cheeky chappie darling of tv shows is pure media  fabrication. A bitter wee fcuker behind it all

What evidence is there for that?

Neil Lennon said so

Orangemac

There's something about Lennon that drives Rangers supporters/Loyalists to behave like demented monkeys ( well really demented monkeys). It can't just be that he's from Armagh.

Al that's needed is for Rangers to appoint Andy Goram as Rangers next assistant manager for things to really kick off.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Orangemac on March 03, 2011, 10:20:34 PM
There's something about Lennon that drives Rangers supporters/Loyalists to behave like demented monkeys ( well really demented monkeys). It can't just be that he's from Armagh.

Al that's needed is for Rangers to appoint Andy Goram as Rangers next assistant manager for things to really kick off.

sure isnt durrant already there, just as bad as Goram
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

dillinger

Not to bum up Celtic fans, or to put Rangers down. I travell over about 6 times a year during the football season and the Celtic fans are the most well behaved of the two. A far amount of the Rangers fans come back on the boat pissed. The Celtic fans seem to bring a lot of their kids with them.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Getting the boat over tomorow morning for the weekend and the Hamilton match, can't wait, just hope the atmosphere's even half as good as 2 weeks ago and it'll be a cracking weekend.
Lenny got ban reduced from 6 to 4  >:( will miss the league cup final against the orcs.

Oiche maith and Hail hail
Tbc....

isourboydownyet

Quote from: isourboydownyet on March 03, 2011, 05:31:57 PM
Quote from: Main Street on March 03, 2011, 05:29:23 PM

Bought by Liverpool for a reputed £10m -  that's £3.3m per goal or one goal per season  -  sold on for £3m

point being?

again i will ask,point being???

if it's about expensives flops do you really want to go down that road?
Rafael Scheidt (Celtic, £4.8m) 1 game

Main Street

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 03, 2011, 07:32:55 PM
A 'silly' song?

Anyhow, no big deal. They stole YNWA, LFC stole the Fields of Anfield Road. Fair exchange is no robbery.
If so, then it's a fair observation to add that 'The Fields of Anfield Road' is the most awful tripe. If it qualified as a cover version, it would be regarded worse than the  cover version of 'Fairytale Of New York', an exercise in musical vandalism by Ronan Keating and Moya Brennan.

Whereas, YNWA at Celtic Park is truly an enhanced experience and that's not due to the sudden increase levels of exhaled alcohol fumes floating around the stadium.

Main Street

Quote from: isourboydownyet on March 04, 2011, 09:50:51 AM

No wonder, that Scheidt was signed by Liverpool legends, Barnes and Dalglish.

I write what I am inclined to write on the Celtic thread, with due respect to the Celtic minded contributors here.
You go and find somewhere else to do your spitting.

Bingo

What a ridiculous turn this thread had taken  :o

isourboydownyet

Quote from: Main Street on March 04, 2011, 10:08:21 AM
Quote from: isourboydownyet on March 04, 2011, 09:50:51 AM

No wonder, that Scheidt was signed by Liverpool legends, Barnes and Dalglish.

I write what I am inclined to write on the Celtic thread, with due respect to the Celtic minded contributors here.
You go and find somewhere else to do your spitting.

you are the one who brought up liverpool,petty statements you would hear in a childrens playground as the highlighted quote above proves,if you want to make a point about another club at least expect a retort

Main Street

GDA, Celtic are coming your way.

The Examiner reports
Lennon will take his squad to Donegal this weekend as part of John Kennedy's testimonial year.
Events will include a friendly against Finn Harps on Sunday. Kennedy was forced to retire from professional football at the age of 26 through injury.

Other words from Lawwell

Lawwell was furious at his players being implicated and exonerated Lennon.

"While we will clearly co-operate fully with any SFA investigation, we must take issue with elements of Stewart' Regan's statement," he said.

"My prime concern is Celtic and I can only comment on our club. However, I believe that events should be put into some perspective."
"Celtic had three players booked last night. .......I do not think our players showed a lack of respect to officials."

lynchbhoy

to be fair to Lennon (and I am harsh on him over his tactical ability this season - but he has proven himself to be the master against smith now at this stage) he has Celtic concentrating on playing soccer and not getting involved in the shennanigans and fighting that was the problem for Celtic before MON and during the strachan years.
If it means that he is the guy that the rangers go after on match day, then I am sure that Celtic FC and the players will take that every time.
The rangers players were not long in turning away when confronted by Mjallby and Thompson (just like in their playing days !!) their attempts to bring this down to levels of fighting did not succeed.
Hope Celtic players continue to do their talking on the field and not resort to this fighting. Mightily impresed at the discipline that Lennon has instilled in them to be honest !

ross4life

I'm not sure has it been posted here already but Diouf has a long history with Celtic fans http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/2849009.stm
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Quote from: isourboydownyet on March 04, 2011, 04:45:39 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 04, 2011, 04:24:27 PM
I'm not sure has it been posted here already but Diouf has a long history with Celtic fans http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/2849009.stm

are you on the piss take here?

Piss take about what? just pointing out dioufs thuggery hasn't improved over the years.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open