Total Members Voted: 69

Final Whistle

Celt_Man

3 nil and cruising.... some atmosphere by the sounds of things
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Main Street

Whether by accident or design, that was Nakamuresque by Kris Commons for the third.

screenmachine

Rangers really are a ket outfit but Lennon seems to have Celtic playing at the top of their game. On another note, the longer David Weir plays the better-there'd be more pace in a dead dog..
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

sammymaguire

Rangers toothless without Kenny Miller. Why did they let him go, are their finances that big of a mess?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Celt_Man

Quote from: screenmachine on February 20, 2011, 02:06:20 PM
Rangers really are a ket outfit but Lennon seems to have Celtic playing at the top of their game. On another note, the longer David Weir plays the better-there'd be more pace in a dead dog..

Aye would agree.  Celtic have outplayed Rangers in the last 3 Old Firm games, long may it continue
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Carmen Stateside

Rangers very poor, but Celtic are also playing very well this last while.  As someone said before the atmosphere inside Parkhead sounded and looked impressive. Oh i just cant get enough !

paco

Shouldn't really single any one player out as they were all brilliant, but I thought the left back was fantastic. Coped very well any of the rare times he was tested defensively and was a great outlet down the left for the entire match, his distribution was very impressive throughout.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: paco on February 20, 2011, 03:10:52 PM
Shouldn't really single any one player out as they were all brilliant, but I thought the left back was fantastic. Coped very well any of the rare times he was tested defensively and was a great outlet down the left for the entire match, his distribution was very impressive throughout.

Agree, any time i have watched Celtic this year he has been very impressive each time.  Has a great touch,pace and never stops running.

Over the Bar

In just over a year Lennon has done what Strachan couldn't and that's ake sensible use of the fuinds available to buy decent players and put together a team that could dominate a bankrupt Rangers team.  Well done.

andoireabu

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 20, 2011, 06:18:18 PM
In just over a year Lennon has done what Strachan couldn't and that's ake sensible use of the fuinds available to buy decent players and put together a team that could dominate a bankrupt Rangers team.  Well done.

While this is a good thing at the minute for Celtic it may not be good in the long run.  If Rangers as a club go broke then the arse will fall out of Scottish football as the standard is not there to compete with the big two.  Hearts are third at the minute but are 10 points behind, fourth place is 28pts behind.  That standard of football won't bring big players to Celtic to push on in Europe 
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

bennydorano

The Real Laoislad

That fella Scott Brown seems like a complete knob
You'll Never Walk Alone.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!