Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

clarshack

hooper and stokes seem to be linking up well.

lolafrola

Hoops playing well these last few weeks, the next 3-4 weeks is vital and if we get through them avoiding defeat we'll go on and win the league
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

Banana Man

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Another fantaastic performance last night (though did seem to go to sleep for a short period), team are getting better and better, just shows what a difference actually playing a few matches together can make!

Kayal had another cracking match as did Izzy, but has final touch is dreadful sometimes!  ;D
Brown also starting to put in some good performances (though I still don't like him) as is Mulgrew and Wilson, was Ledley even playing last night?
Commons looking a real find.
Hooper and Stokes are looking a great partnership.

Also remember we have players to come back Ki, Cha Du Ri, Maloney, Rogne, Danny, Loovens,  Samaras and young Forrest to name but a few.
The futures bright, the futures Green and White.

Hail Hail
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Also

Celtic to play Athletic BilbaoBy: Newsroom Staff on 02 Feb, 2011 15:28

CELTIC will travel to Bilbao next month for a friendly match against Athletic Bilbao in the San Mames Stadium

The match, on Saturday, March 26, will see two famous football names meet for the first time. Both clubs have proud histories and can rightly claim to be more than just football clubs.

Neil Lennon's side are currently top of the SPL and in the final of the Co-operative Insurance Cup, while Athletic Bilbao are enjoying an impressive run of form which sees them currently sixth in La Liga.

It's a match which supporters of both sides will be looking forward to and it's set to be a full house at the 40,000-capacity San Mames Stadium on March 26.

The match will also raise money for the Biscayan Football Federation, which is responsible for football in the Basque region.

Tbc....

crossdoesitbest

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 02, 2011, 03:45:42 PM
Another fantaastic performance last night (though did seem to go to sleep for a short period), team are getting better and better, just shows what a difference actually playing a few matches together can make!

Kayal had another cracking match as did Izzy, but has final touch is dreadful sometimes!  ;D
Brown also starting to put in some good performances (though I still don't like him) as is Mulgrew and Wilson, was Ledley even playing last night?
Commons looking a real find.
Hooper and Stokes are looking a great partnership.

Also remember we have players to come back Ki, Cha Du Ri, Maloney, Rogne, Danny, Loovens,  Samaras and young Forrest to name but a few.
The futures bright, the futures Green and White.

Hail Hail

Does anyone else share my opinion that the team have gelled and are playing a lot better since these 2 guys went to the asian cup. i personally don't think they are strong enough physically for the scottish league and am starting to agree with the people who suggested they were only brought in as a money spinning exercise in the asian market!!

Carmen Stateside

What a strike for Rangers.  Diouf getting a nice reception from the Celtic fans.

Carmen Stateside

under the bar

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Carmen Stateside

Thats the stream i am using.
Surely the ball was heading away from goal after the touch, surely a yellow would have done.  Cant beleive he took Commons off.  He has been the best player on the field by a long way.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on February 06, 2011, 12:58:47 PM
Thats the stream i am using.
Surely the ball was heading away from goal after the touch, surely a yellow would have done.  Cant beleive he took Commons off.  He has been the best player on the field by a long way.

Getting kicked in the face then sent off.

Red was harsh surely.