?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

saffron sam2

Quote from: tyroneman on December 21, 2010, 09:39:14 PM
Last 5 games: 3 draws (at home) 1 loss and 1 win. 7 points dropped. Rangers 2 ahead with a game in hand. Truly pathetic.

Lennon should have had the wit to learn his trade from the bottom up. Just go. Now.

Er, should that not be nine points dropped.

That is all.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

tyroneman

Yr right. Even worse (maths not my strong point). Changed that - ta

Still needs to go asap

Hoof Hearted

it used to be great heading out to watch a Celtic match, especially aginst the huns, the atmosphere used to be great. But now it's completely different.

I mean, who are these guys (tonights team) ?

26 Forster
03 Izaguirre
05 Majstorovic
11 Cha Du-Ri
25 Rogne
14 McGinn (McCourt 70)
16 Ledley (Brown 66)
18 Ki Sung-Yeung
27 Murphy
49 Forrest
88 Hooper (Stokes 35)

Jesus, gone are the great days of watching Larsson, Sutton, Lambert, McNamara, Balde, Mjallby, Petrov etc etc

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

tyroneman

Only Forrest and Hooper would even make the bench on the last great team of MONs

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on December 21, 2010, 10:01:33 PM
it used to be great heading out to watch a Celtic match, especially aginst the huns, the atmosphere used to be great. But now it's completely different.

I mean, who are these guys (tonights team) ?

26 Forster
03 Izaguirre
05 Majstorovic
11 Cha Du-Ri
25 Rogne
14 McGinn (McCourt 70)
16 Ledley (Brown 66)
18 Ki Sung-Yeung
27 Murphy
49 Forrest
88 Hooper (Stokes 35)

Jesus, gone are the great days of watching Larsson, Sutton, Lambert, McNamara, Balde, Mjallby, Petrov etc etc[/b]

Oh the days of a home-grown team!

Clown

The economics of the SPL dictate that Celtic (and Rangers) can only target Championship players (Hooper, Ledley), players from other SPL clubs (Stokes, Wilson), free transfers or players less than 1.5m (Cha, McCourt, McGinn, Kayal, Majstorovic), loan signings (Forster) or take a chance on young foreigners (Rogne, Izzaguire, Misun, Mizuno, Ki) that no-one has really heard of and hope to develop them into good players. They did sign a mexican international for nearly 3m but for some reason he's not getting a look in under Lennon??

The days of signing players for 5-7m from Premier League and paying them 40grand a week are long over for Celtic. I can't see this changing in the near future, if anything it'll probably get worse
The celtic squad has declined steadily since O'Neills days.

You get what you pay for, I don't expect Celtic to be qualifying for the group stages of the CL anytime soon by buying in these markets, but they should be winning the title from a financially crippled Rangers club. Celtic have out-spent them in transfer windows for years now.

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

The Real Laoislad

What words are to the song the Celtic fans are singing in the tune of Amhrán Na BhFiann.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

screenmachine

Possibly the worst standard football I have ever seen on tv. Can't string 2 or 3 passes together and then reverting to a crap long ball.
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

ONeill

Celtic making a better fist of this than I expected. Better side first half.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneboi

Samaras is looking like a fcukin world beater here!!

Archie Mitchell

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

BennyHarp

What Celtic lack in quality they have made up in hard work and effort! Fair play Lennon, a good performance with so many missing! Some decent youngsters there too in Mulgrew, Forest and Wilson!
That was never a square ball!!

Main Street

A very satisfying performance, even better than watching Barca make EPL teams look inept and clueless. That Kayal is teak tough and a class enough act, would have been my motm, but you'd have to be a real miserly git to deny Samaras that prize.