Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

He was playing for Ajax reserves, apparently came on as a sub. Sounds like he needed to have the emergency aid, just to stay alive.

I wonder how many Celtic fans have suffered a heart attack while following their team in recent years.

SambaSaffron

Rav67

Haha someone commenting on the article saying he could be the new Scholes!  I think he is a very poor footballer and would also take £2m for him.  The most important part of a centre-mid's job these days is control, passing and positioning, he hasn't got these skills and I can't see him improving much.

Main Street

I see Strachan has walked away from the manager's job at Middlesborogh Middelsborough  Middlesbrough (thank feck for copy and paste). I was wondering what a suitable epitaph would be on his Managerial gravestone - 
"The man who signed Chris Killen, not once but twice"

He had turned Middlesbrough into some sort of a retirement home for his Celtic signings. And now irony of all ironies associated with this saga, is that Mowbray is being considered as a replacement.
;D

Main Street

Wild stuff at Celtic Park these days.

Tribute to Jock Stein,  turns wonderfully surreal after 70secs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHpnnTQmb9E&NR=1

6 year old kid leads a singing section
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq2J146riTI

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Should be an intriguing game on Sunday and a big game for Lennon against the established guile of Walter.
I have been very impressed with Stokes. It looks like he has put his turbulent past behind him and is becoming the footballer  that he promised to be as a youth. He is equally effective on both sides of an attacking midfield trio and has good striker instincts.

Carmen Stateside

Good win for the Celts this morning, plus two goals for the Tyrone man Mc Ginn.

Hoof Hearted

Did you see footage of King Henrik training with Celtic this morning. He is over for some dinner for Chris Sutton on Sunday night. If only you could turn the clock back 1o years !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Celt_Man

9 nil win and no comments on it till now!! Something not right about that!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

mylestheslasher

Mad scoreline and surely is not good news for Scottish soccer when aberdeen are getting hammered like that.

SHEEDY

think it says more bout the standard of scottish football. good to see stokes banging in the goals though.
nil satis nisi optimum

tyroneman

You win your previous match 9-0 with both CF getting hat tricks. So what do you do?  Break the team up and move one CF to the wing where he has been sh/te to date and let a complete waste of space in to play up front.

Well done Lennon. Fcukin clueless.

tyroneman

Last 5 games: 3 draws (at home) 1 loss and 1 win. 9 points dropped. Rangers 2 ahead with a game in hand. Truly pathetic.

Lennon should have had the wit to learn his trade from the bottom up. Just go. Now.