?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

saffron sam2

Quote from: Myles Na G. on May 10, 2010, 07:11:43 PM
Not true. He left Hibs more or less where he found them. They played some attractive football, but won nothing. Hibs fans don't want him back, if the comments on here are anything to go by:
http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?95424-Would-We-Take-Mowbray-Back

Two consecutive fourth place finishes apparently. Something not achieved as Easter Road in over thirty years.

Quote from: Myles Na G. on May 10, 2010, 07:11:43 PM
As for West Brom, he joined them in the Championship and left them there too. Under Mowbray, they were a joke team in the EPL. How's that leaving them in a better place?

He sold Paul McShane.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Main Street

Little known or forgotten fact, that McShane was the supporters player of the year for Mowbray in their promotion winning season.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 10, 2010, 10:34:14 AM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on May 09, 2010, 11:57:18 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 09, 2010, 09:55:30 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 08, 2010, 11:03:26 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on May 08, 2010, 09:47:37 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 08, 2010, 09:24:15 PM
Myles, any chance on you giving us some constructive input on Celtic?
Easy one - bring Paul Lambert back to CP, maybe with Lenny as his assistant.

Lambert has already stated that he doesn't want to return to the "goldfish bowl" of Glasgow soccer.
So not to constructive, try again, also another thing, do you have anything positive to say about the club?

So, waiting.
I could, given a bit of time, find something positive to say about nearly every football club in existence. Did you have a point to make, or are you just at a bit of a loose end?

My point is that you claim to be a Celtic fan, yet I am having great difficulty in remembering you ever having anything positive to say about the team.
Now again have you anything positive to say about the club?

Yawn... Any chance Myles? You've had over 21 hours to think of an answer!!  ::)
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

I see Zola's been gassed by Westham, I wonder how long it will be before his name is linked to the Celtic job?
Tbc....

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 11, 2010, 09:12:18 AM

Lambert has already stated that he doesn't want to return to the "goldfish bowl" of Glasgow soccer.
So not to constructive, try again, also another thing, do you have anything positive to say about the club?

So, waiting.
I could, given a bit of time, find something positive to say about nearly every football club in existence. Did you have a point to make, or are you just at a bit of a loose end?

My point is that you claim to be a Celtic fan, yet I am having great difficulty in remembering you ever having anything positive to say about the team.

Yep, I've been thinking of nothing else. You still stuck for something to be at?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Myles Na G. on May 11, 2010, 06:12:06 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 11, 2010, 09:12:18 AM

So, waiting.

Yep, I've been thinking of nothing else. You still stuck for something to be at?

Fair enough, pretty much tells the rest of us what we already knew, your no more a Celtic fan then Gregory Campbell. Now run along and waste someone elses time with your drivel.
Tbc....

Main Street

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 11, 2010, 01:26:43 PM
I see Zola's been gassed by Westham, I wonder how long it will be before his name is linked to the Celtic job?
More pertinent is that Grant is odds on for the West Ham job.
I see there was a big enough move for Mark Hughes in the betting.
Lenny 5/4 Hughes 9/4

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Well done Celtic ladies.

Celtic secure women's League Cup 

Celtic have ended their wait for a first piece of women's football silverware by winning the Scottish Premier League Cup final.

Jo Love and Christie Murray both scored twice as the team vying for top spot in the league with holders Glasgow City defeated Spartans 4-1.

Love opened the scoring after 20 minutes and Murray added the second before half-time.

Both added to their tally before Claire Crosbie's consolation for Spartans.

Celtic and Glasgow City have their first league meeting on Sunday, the reigning champions being the hosts at the St Mirren Academy at Ralston.

Both teams go into the game with 100% records, with City three points ahead after playing one more match than their rivals.

Tbc....

Main Street

Where's the pictures of the  'Celtettes'?
at least give a link.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Main Street

I'm not impressed with the ladies' kit.

Stripes and baggy shorts?  :-\

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 14, 2010, 01:18:24 PM
Just fur yerself MS.  :)

That's a good looking Celtic team.

There you go, GDA. Hope it was worth the wait.
;)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

More bad news for the Hoops!

Celtic will be unseeded for Champions League tilt 
Celtic will face a tough test in their first Champions League qualifier after confirmation they will not be seeded at any stage of the qualifying rounds.

Fenerbahce's failure to win the title moved Celtic into the unseeded pot.

Celtic, who have yet to appoint a new manager, could face the Turks, Zenit St Petersburg, Ajax or Dinamo Kiev in the third qualifying round.

The Scots will discover their opponents on 16 July, with the first leg taking place 11 days later.

Steaua Bucharest will also join the seeds if they beat Unirea Urziceni to second place in the Romanian League, otherwise Portuguese side Sporting Braga will be among the five seeded teams in the non-champions part of the draw.

Celtic could face another difficult challenge to make the group stages if they progress from their initial tie, with Tottenham, Sevilla and Werder Bremen assured of a place among the play-off seeds.

Defeat at the first hurdle would put Celtic into the final qualifying round for the Europa League.

Failure at the second hurdle, where the Parkhead club lost to Arsenal last season, would put them straight into the Europa League group stages again.

The first leg of the third qualifying round will take place on 27/28 July and the return game the following week.

Tbc....

the colonel

Spurs who have done nothing in Europe in years, in their first CL season are seeded? Madness
the difference between success and failure is energy