Total Members Voted: 69

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Myles Na G. on February 20, 2010, 09:34:41 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 19, 2010, 10:07:07 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on February 19, 2010, 09:37:16 PM
Quote from: red hander on February 19, 2010, 05:59:07 PM
600 posts, eh ... everyone of them total shite, kiddo
You've read them all? Weirdo.  :D

Nah Myles read anyone of your posts on this thread and anyone would come to the same conclusion.  ;) ;D
'Tony Mowbray - creator of the huddle'
Don't even need to read one of your posts to understand the level you work on. He created the huddle, therefore he's the right choice of manager for Celtic. Why not have Gerry and the Pacemakers playing at the back? They do a lovely version of YNWA. Is there nothing happening on the GAA front that would keep some of you boys occupied?
we get it !
you are not a Celtic fan - fairly obv, but you have a 'hard on'
and irrational gra for strachan, he could do no wrong - even
when the Celtic team he assembled fell apart and blew a 9 point lead last season.

but strachan had problems, - he had to 'replace an aging team' one that contained winners
(unfortunate in that the manager was sidetracked that season by his wifes cancer diagnosis),
but the same excuse isnt afforded by you to Mowbray, who has inherited a rubbish side that
blew a 9 point lead - but it wasnt the team or strachans fault - its now mowbrays ?
strange reasoning !

whatever your desire and fixation is over strachan - maybe yer a ginger too-
you obv dont realise the premise and actualities of sport, sports management and mostly
Celtic fc.
Celtic fans dont care if the manager is an ex Celtic fan - as sen when Wim Jansen and Dr Jo were in the managers hotseat. Your irrationality just jumps all over the place!
If wee ginger was any use, he wouldnt have blown a 9 point lead and would have won the league last season. he didnt , he knew his game was up so he jumped ship !

You know as much about soccer as you do about Football.
maybe stick to your playstation along with your wee pals !
:D

reddgnhand

OverTheBlackSpot

sandwiches_in_the_boot

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Fortune missed an absoute sitter there. Keane crossed it high from the right of goals finding Fortune one on one with the keeper, possibly had too much time and fluffed it.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Myles Na G.

'GDA - sure dont you remember that last season myley was saying much the same thing - just replace Mowbrays name with strachans !' LB, yesterday

'but you have a 'hard on'
and irrational gra for strachan, he could do no wrong' LB, today

You're contradicting yourself all over the show, my young friend. Chill out a bit. Watch a bit of GAA or something.  ;)

T Fearon

Seemed like a nervous absolutely average win to-day against a team gubbed 3 nil at home by Hamilton Academicals recently.

But sure it'll all come right in the end ::)

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on February 20, 2010, 05:54:32 PM
Seemed like a nervous absolutely average win to-day against a team gubbed 3 nil at home by Hamilton Academicals recently.

But sure it'll all come right in the end ::)

Its a sad day T when Celtic win "ehh" a 2-0 defeat would have made you happy (and then you'd have thought Mogga would have been sacked ::))
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on February 17, 2010, 12:12:18 PM
Steady on, Mowbray's Celtic have only played Rangers twice and manged to lose one and humiliate Rangers in the second one yet still only draw the game.

The only real humiliation Celtic suffered against Rangers in Strachan's time was the very first time he met them in 2005 and at the start of last season, through errors more than anything else.

There was also the two back to back victories over Rangers in the must win games in the Spring of 2008 and last year's New Year's win at Ibrox and the CIS Cup Final. Strachan more tha held his own against Rangers, during the reign of Mc Leish, Le Guen and Smith. Funny the amount of players willing to joi him at Middlesbro if there was such dissention in the dressing room

I don't think Mowbray could win the SPL with the current Man Utd squad at his disposal. He is tactically naive, unable to motivate and inspire and is thoroughly lightweight in terms of football management overall. As I've said before he is ideally suited to the likes of WBA, Hibs etc but way out of his depth wth a big club with huge expectations

I don't expect Celtic to beat Dundee Utd this Saturday or Rangers the following week and I fear we'll leave Ibrox with our tails between our legs amid the Huns title winning celebrations.

However all this would be worth enduring if its brings the curtain down on the reign of Celtic's worst manager since Barnes.

Wrong again fat yedo.

T Fearon

Its Yiddo, you numbskull, just shows how up to date your soccer knowledge is.

I'd pefer to see Celtic challenging credibly in every competition they enter, regardless of the manager. That has not been happening this season at all

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

The last two mins of that match made me embarrassed to be a Celt.  :-[
Tbc....

Norf Tyrone

Can anyone email me a small MPEG of a Celtic goal. Preferably v Rangers.

PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Thanks
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 21, 2010, 07:33:08 PM
Can anyone email me a small MPEG of a Celtic goal. Preferably v Rangers.

PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZECrmmK568

Norf not sure if you can do anything with youtube clips?
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Starting to get excited about the upcoming Glasga derby.

Team for Sunday?

Artur

Hinkel  Braafheid  Rogne  Loovens

Aidaniho  Kamara  Brown  N'Guemo

Fortune  Robbie

Subs
Zaluska,  Thompson,  O'Dea,  Ki,  Rassmussen,  Samaras

Would change Fortuné for Rassman just after halftime if things are tight.
Tbc....

lynchbhoy

thats prob going to be the team if Loovens is fit.
Would love to see hoiveld in there though !
I'd prefer to start Rasmussen instead of fortune, and if the game opened up then bring on marc antoine- as his pace in a stretched defence will allow people to see the best of him. Still only 50/50 at best for his shooting though !