Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Tony you're starting to get on like that baloon Pints FFS, i'm not overly happy with the way things have panned out and i'm sure Mugga would have done things different but judge him next season when he has his team in action and playing the way he wants them to play. I'm by no means giving up on this season either, we've to play the huns twice and they have to play tough games too that they usually drop points there every year without fail so it is by no means over but very difficult.

I do agree with you that if we drop points tomorrow night and the Huns don't then it's mission impossible but lets see how tomorrow night goes first
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

rossie mad

Tony will you be hoping that the hoops drop points against hearts and that rangers win?

T Fearon

Mugga is perhaps an apt description for Mowbray, though I do believe you meant Mogga. Even worse tommorrow night is the scenario where Rangers drop points tommorrow and Celtic fail to take advantage and drop poinst themselves.

I woudn't put 2p on this Celtic side to win any of the two remaining Old Firm games and I fear that by the time they come around it won't matter anyway.

illdecide

It sounds like your better off at White Hart Lane (have i spelt that ok Toney ;))
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Club Rossa

Hearts never need any extra motivation to play Celtic,what Jeffries will ensure is that they are even more fired up this time around.
I once had a conversation with an ex Celtic captain who totally despised Jeffries and said that his total hatred for all things Celtic were well known in scottish football circles.

rossie mad

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: under the bar on February 08, 2010, 09:30:35 PM
Too far behind in the league now to have a realistic chance of turing things around.  If Mowbray can win the Cup it may save his scalp and allow the team time to gel.

Sorry, but there are 15 games left to play (2 of them against the Hun) that's 45 points to play for, this league is still very much alive - albeit the Hoops have to put together a run of victories. The buns WILL drop more and more points over the next lot of games.

Hail Hail
Tbc....

clarshack

good performance from the celts tonight and 2 points gained on the huns - though should have been 3 points but for another scandalous decision in chopping off a perfectly good motherwell goal.

reddgnhand

Good performance especially from Mowbray's signings and Spurs beat as well. ;D ;D Celtic will be fatty's team tonight. change a

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Good performance 2nd half and still all to play for - few big games coming up! Rasmussan not coming on a bit of a worry.
42 points left to play for and 8 behind! Just for you naysayers.  ;)
Tbc....

T Fearon

One swallow does not a summer make. However if they win at Aberdeen on Saturday I just might start to believe again.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 11, 2010, 12:43:38 AM
Good performance 2nd half and still all to play for - few big games coming up! Rasmussan not coming on a bit of a worry.
42 points left to play for and 8 behind! Just for you naysayers.  ;)
Obv doing a striker rotation but I'd have preferred to have rasmussen on also.

With so many strikers its going to be harder for mowbray to keep them all happy.
IMO this kind of striker rotation doesnt work. He'd be better off sticking to two main /in-form men.
I'd go with rasmussen and Kamara with Keane playing just behind them.
Kamara could swap with keane either!

Good perf second half alright.  A clean sheet is good.

KTF is obv lost on you Tony !
Obv you cannot remember the dark old days before Jansen, the strachan regieme really reminded me of them !
Maybe mowbray isnt any better than strachan, but he def isnt any worse !

T Fearon

I will keep the faith when I see evidence that its worth keeping, but I refuse to get carried away with a home win against a club in disarray. Difference between Strachan and Mowbray is three titles, one Scottish Cup and one CIS Cup, and Champions League end stage qualification. I also notice that he seems to be finding his feet with Middlesbro as well, they're only a couple of points off a promotion qualifier place.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: T Fearon on February 11, 2010, 09:59:05 AM
I will keep the faith when I see evidence that its worth keeping, but I refuse to get carried away with a home win against a club in disarray. Difference between Strachan and Mowbray is three titles, one Scottish Cup and one CIS Cup, and Champions League end stage qualification. I also notice that he seems to be finding his feet with Middlesbro as well, they're only a couple of points off a promotion qualifier place.
considering they were near the top two and he has a ex epl squad that is /was mostly head and shoulders over the vast majority of squads in epl - thats not much of a boast for strachan...

Mowbray cant have three spl titles etc behind him when hes only half way through his first season.
Judge him over the same 5 as strachan.
Already in first season european ventures, mowbray is way better with the poor showing in europa leage in comparison to strachans artmedia bratislavia tactic-less disgrace !