Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Skiddybadoo

I see Celtic are interested in FC Utrecht's Dutch striker Ricky van 'Wolfswinkel'.  He could be the dog's bollock! ;D

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Celtic squad tonight.

Celtic (from):
Zaluska, Hinkel, Caldwell, McManus, Naylor, Maloney, Robson, Zhi, McGeady, McDonald, Samaras, Crosas, McGinn, McCourt, Fox, Wilson, Loovens, Cervi.

Reckon McGinn and McCourt will both get a game as will Zhi.
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: Clown on October 27, 2009, 09:00:28 AM

its not really the main thing
we need to see good football, attendances are dwindling because of the standard we have dropped to over the past few years, this has a negative affect on the balance sheet as well.

Strange from the self proclaimed greatest fans in the world. The greatest fans perhaps when the team is winning and playing attracting football ;D. It would be interesting to see the attendances of the Old Firm clubs if they were indeed in the Premiership and sitting say mid-table and with their annual route to Europe no longer guarenteed.

the colonel

need a striker who can finish.

McManus is a disgrace, should be told to get to f**k
the difference between success and failure is energy

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

clarshack

if samaras is a confidence player he'll be f*cked confidence wise for the next 6 months after missing 3 sitters in tonights horror show.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

McGeady, Sammy the Greek and McGinn all scored today, 3-0. And the thing I'm happiest about is that we kept a clean sheet!
Come on the Arabs later on.
Tbc....

Che

Quote from: Minder on October 28, 2009, 09:42:15 PM
Bring back Strachan !

are u serious? His role was to bring down the wage bill, that's why Celtic owe 3.5 mil to the bank and rangers owe 30 mil, from the boards perspective mission accomplished, from the fans, grey feckin hairs! I'm a lifelong hoops fan and am at the end of my theather

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Che on November 01, 2009, 01:53:21 AM
Bring back Strachan !

are u serious? His role was to bring down the wage bill, that's why Celtic owe 3.5 mil to the bank and rangers owe 30 mil, from the boards perspective mission accomplished, from the fans, grey feckin hairs! I'm a lifelong hoops fan and am at the end of my theather
And while working wonders for the balance sheet, he also managed to bring in 3 titles and 2 last 16 champions league finishes. On the downside, he couldn't make a team put together with pennies play like Barcelona and he wasn't a 'Celtic man', so he had to go. Now we're virtually out of Europe by Christmas, we've looked unimpressive in the league and we're still not playing like Barcelona. On the plus side, we're managed by the man who invented the huddle, so that's okay.

Main Street

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 01, 2009, 01:37:47 AM
McGeady, Sammy the Greek and McGinn all scored today, 3-0. And the thing I'm happiest about is that we kept a clean sheet!
I didn't see the game but I'd guess that Fox and Hinkel's return has made a difference.
How did Crosas do?

clarshack

good to see mcginn get on the scoresheet.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Main Street on November 01, 2009, 04:45:45 PM
I didn't see the game but I'd guess that Fox and Hinkel's return has made a difference.
How did Crosas do?

I think Hinkel made the cross for one of the goals.
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Myles Na G. on November 01, 2009, 03:58:36 PM
Quote from: Che on November 01, 2009, 01:53:21 AM
Bring back Strachan !

And while working wonders for the balance sheet, he also managed to bring in 3 titles and 2 last 16 champions league finishes. On the downside, he couldn't make a team put together with pennies play like Barcelona and he wasn't a 'Celtic man', so he had to go. Now we're virtually out of Europe by Christmas, we've looked unimpressive in the league and we're still not playing like Barcelona. On the plus side, we're managed by the man who invented the huddle, so that's okay.

Myles, would you ever give up the pretense that your a "Tim". Strachan won 3 leagues against the worst Huns side ever (as for losing the  last one!!) our last 16's in Europe were a god send (and lucky) see Martain O'Neill European record against WGS. As for Mowbrey this is the clincher, what Celtic man would slate a manager after 2 months. He's playing with Strachens team give the man a chance, oh right I forgot your a quisling.
Tbc....

Main Street

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 01, 2009, 07:08:07 PM
Quote from: Main Street on November 01, 2009, 04:45:45 PM
How did Crosas do?
I think Hinkel made the cross for one of the goals.
I just saw the 3 goals and Hinkel crossed for Samaras,
who had to stoop really low to connect :)

But how is Crosas shaping up?