7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

Celtic are shite. The Scottish league is shite. Go Wolfsburg
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

clarshack

Quote from: WeAreBlueWeAreWhite on October 02, 2009, 09:15:53 AM
Celtic are shite. The Scottish league is shite. Go Wolfsburg

Rapid Vienna beat Hamburg 3-0 in the 1st europa game. Hamburg are currently top of the bundesliga. the great wolfsburg are currently 6 places below Hamburg. go figure who is shite!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

I'm disappointed with last nights performance, felt we deserved all 3 points but couldn't kill the game off when we were controlling it, still look sterile up front and defense is a car crash waiting to happen.
Also felt that Scott Brown had an awful game (to add to his long list this season) why does he only seem to play when in a Scotland jersey now?
Positives are Artur had another assured performance and one great fingertip save, also the team not comppletely collapsing after conceding so early and N'Guemo starting to look the business. Also nice to see Barry Robson back playing.
Tbc....

Main Street

Agreed about Scott Brown, he is a shadow of what he once was, maybe he just flattered to deceive.
N'Guemo is coming on nicely.

I think the team would be more effective if McGeady came inside on a free role to receive the ball from CM and let Hinkel give the support on the wing. He is about the only one who can hold the ball, do the probing and could work on his awareness and interplay with the front 2.

Wilson is a poor tackler but maybe he needed more support.

sammymaguire

what about the Old Firm game on Sunday, not trying to rise a row with anyone but looks like one of the least anticipated in a while  ??? . You can get 17/2 no goal scorer.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: sammymaguire on October 02, 2009, 12:26:38 PM
what about the Old Firm game on Sunday, not trying to rise a row with anyone but looks like one of the least anticipated in a while  ??? . You can get 17/2 no goal scorer.

I suppose Sammy, people were concentrating on the European matches this week, minds will now start to focus on Sunday.
It's hard to say if it will be decent match, Huns atm don't seem to be able to score much, but they will defo be up for this game and with our defense being "delicate" I can see a few goals, hopefully all going against the home side!  ;)
Tbc....

TFearon

Say what you like about Strachan but had he been in charge we would be sitting with more than 1 point after two Europa League games. Jury still out on Mowbray

lfdown2

Quote from: TFearon on October 02, 2009, 03:59:38 PM
Say what you like about Strachan but had he been in charge we would be sitting with more than 1 point after two Europa League games. Jury still out on Mowbray

Fact?

Clown

I agree

the last 16 2 years on the bounce in the champions league seems like a long time ago now when u watch this celtic side

you can argue that it isnt mowbrays team yet, but it wasnt strachans team that got beat in bratislava in his first season yet it didnt stop all the criticism he got.
the jury is out big time on mowbray still for me

last night when we're pushing for a winner with 12 mins to go he takes off maloney (our best player on the night), mcgeady (wasnt one of his better games but he was starting to come inside and beat men and is most creative on the team) and nguemo who looked dynamic in midfield - he brought on barry robson, chris killen and niall mcginn
hardly much quality there that was going to get us a winner

red hander

'Caldwell should be shot'

Don't give him a gun to do it himself as he'll miss
Don't aim for his head cos there's no brain in there so there'd be no damage

The worst player to wear the hoops since Wayne Biggins IMO, and that's saying something for a club who used to employ Martin Hayes and Reggie Blinker

EC Unique

AFS

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 03, 2009, 11:01:34 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on October 03, 2009, 10:47:40 AM
ROBBIE KEANE ? :o

????

Seems like someone has been taking the BBC gossip column at face value again  :D

Although I think it was The Sun that have come out with it this time round so its probably definitely true.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: AFS on October 03, 2009, 11:27:05 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 03, 2009, 11:01:34 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on October 03, 2009, 10:47:40 AM
ROBBIE KEANE ? :o

????

Seems like someone has been taking the BBC gossip column at face value again  :D

Although I think it was The Sun that have come out with it this time round so its probably definitely true.

We couldn't afford the interest on his wages!
Nice to dream though.  ;)
Tbc....

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"