Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Doogie Browser

Best of luck to Celtic tonight, an early goal for them would make for an interesting night.

Main Street

Who knows, with God on the side of the celts :)

tyroneman

Aidinho playing for a move tonight

Celt_Man

Celtic being comprehsivly outplayed but it might have been different only for that act of sheer cheating from Eduardo... it is a scandal what he done and if UEFA were serious about cutting this out of the game, he would be handed a match ban for a game or two but we all know that won't happen....
No doubt Wenger will say "I didn't see it"....
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

tyroneman

Fortune and donati are a waste of space.

clarshack

celtic were actually doing ok until the penalty. there should be a 3 game euro ban and a fine of 2 weeks wages for that sort of carry on from Eduardo - disgraceful stuff altogether. the celtic heads went down after that - it was very like utd v spurs at the end of last season when utd got a scandalous penalty decision.

celtic just had no luck by getting arsenal in the 1st place and also the 1st 3 goals that were scored in the tie. celts will probably now get the europa group of death  :(

carribbear

Quote from: Celt_Man on August 26, 2009, 09:09:01 PM
Celtic being comprehsivly outplayed but it might have been different only for that act of sheer cheating from Eduardo... it is a scandal what he done and if UEFA were serious about cutting this out of the game, he would be handed a match ban for a game or two but we all know that won't happen....

I find it funny that the arsenal players wear the word "respect" on their jerseys. If theres such a thing as karma Eduardo will break his leg again.

clarshack

rangers in pot 2 for the CL group stages ???

it could actually be easier to get out of the CL group stages this season than the new europa league group stages.

Main Street

If Giles was still playing Eduardo probably have a very sore leg, at the least :)

Pity about being a rank cheat because he is one hell of a player.

rootthemout

just seen eduardo dive,was the linesman blind as well as the ref :-\

ONeill

Diving is an awful trait in soccer. Here we have Larsson condoning it - http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5098095,00.html

Disgusting.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lfdown2

same old arsenal always cheating!

1st game 2 flukes and stonewall penalty turned down

2nd game penalty for diving...

how do you play against that!

JohnDenver

Quote from: carribbear on August 26, 2009, 10:44:23 PM

I find it funny that the arsenal players wear the word "respect" on their jerseys. If theres such a thing as karma Eduardo will break his leg again.
[/b]

You're some clown coming out with that.

full back

Quote from: carribbear on August 26, 2009, 10:44:23 PM

Shocking altogether

A lot of gracious losers here ::)

Doogie Browser

He is a cheating cnut, even Wenger who is a bull shitter at the best of times was struggling to defend him, his 'celebration' was just as annoying.  Unfortunately he will get away scot free.  It was an appalling dive.
The match itself was always beyond Celtic, but the first three goals of the tie were all fortunate.