?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

stew

Quote from: nifan on July 27, 2009, 08:17:07 PM
TM plays great football, his problem in the prem was he refused to change his style when his team was one of the weakest in the league.
With the best squad in the league, with the most flair players I think he will be excellent for them

Agree 100%, the football is good to watch under Mobray but I dont know that you employ the same tactics against Rangers than you do the rest of the league, if he has no plan B for old firm games I fancy Rangers to beat them.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

nifan

Europe will be the big test for him i suspect.

T Fearon

Yep you can't beat the train from Prestwick to Glasgow for cheapness and convenience, the only airport in Scotland with a direct rail link I do believe. Was even better last Winter as Ryanair ran a 7.40am flight from Belfast City to Prestwick every Saturday morning and you were normally in Glasgow's Central Station at 9.00am sharp. For some reason Mick cancelled this flight. It was brilliant as you could link up with Flybe's 7.30pm evening flight back on Saturday evening, from Glasgow Int to Belfast City, meaning you were back home in the house at 9pm eating your dutiful wife's lovingly cooked meal ;D

Lynchboy let me know your travel arrangements when they're finalised. I owe you a pint! ;)

AAAA

Although after only a few friendlies TM seems to have got Celtic playing a style of football we should be seeing from them.

Still think he needs to bring in another striker but most of the positions now are well covered.  Would like to see o'Dea and Caldwell in the middle of defence and if Celtic received a suitable offer for McManus i'd let him go.

Anyone know what the situation is with Kennedy?  Is he due back from injury soon?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

At this stage I'd be very surprised if John Kennedy ever pulled on the hoops in a competitive match again!  :-\
Tbc....

AAAA

Is he back in the states for more surgery? It's a shame if he doesn't recover, had the makings of a very good defender

inthemaking

anyone know were ya can see the match 2moro nite? ws thinkin of headin up to belfast if I knew it was on somewere

Doogie Browser

inthemaking

Quote from: Doogie Browser on July 28, 2009, 05:09:37 PM
BBC Scotland are showing it

id that not just the away leg they are showing?

Archie Mitchell

Checked the BBC Scotland listings and can't see it anywhere.

Setanta Ireland have a Champions league match on but doesn't say who is on.

Archie Mitchell

BBC2 Scotland are showing the away leg.

the colonel

Its only Channel 67 showing tomorrow's game. BBC showing the away leg
the difference between success and failure is energy

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: inthemaking on July 28, 2009, 05:06:37 PM
anyone know were ya can see the match 2moro nite? ws thinkin of headin up to belfast if I knew it was on somewere

BBC Alba showing the 2nd leg, hopefully a couple of watering holes in North Belfast will get the match on Polsat or SkyItalia!  ;)
Tbc....

Rav67

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 28, 2009, 10:17:00 PM

BBC Alba showing the 2nd leg, hopefully a couple of watering holes in North Belfast will get the match on Polsat or SkyItalia!  ;)

Is it on Polsat?  Fuckin brilliant if it is, the Celtic club here has it

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Rav67 on July 28, 2009, 11:07:53 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 28, 2009, 10:17:00 PM

Is it on Polsat?  Fuckin brilliant if it is, the Celtic club here has it
Sorry, meant to say that I hope it's on Polsat!  :-[
Will post tomorrow if I find out.
Tbc....