?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Hound

Quote from: ONeill on May 17, 2009, 11:01:09 AM
Walter says Lafferty will be disciplined if they find he feigned injury.
If that happens, then much credit will be due to Rangers - but we shall see.

ONeill

Nerve-wrecking need a goal. 30 mins left. 0-0.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Main Street

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on May 16, 2009, 02:29:41 PM
Tomorrow Celtic are going to commemorate the Irish famine, by wearing the celtic cross on there shirts,

Looks like they took the famine celebrations into the game as well.

ONeill

Finished 0-0.

Bleak prospects but it's a weird league - anything can happen.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

aroundincircles

Celtic are so horribly bad it is not even funny sometimes a team reflects its manager.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Main Street on May 17, 2009, 02:53:59 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on May 16, 2009, 02:29:41 PM
Tomorrow Celtic are going to commemorate the Irish famine, by wearing the celtic cross on there shirts,

Looks like they took the famine celebrations into the game as well.

Feck sake, looks like MS, what a miserable weekend for me compounded by that :( and on me birthday.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

longrunsthefox

Neither of them deserve the title- Rangers will probably draw next week and Celtic win and big hooha... about what?  rubbish the pair of them...

milltown row

watched the last 20 minutes in the club, what a shite game it was. would it be fair to say that majority of the supporters (old firm) are bigots? 

DennistheMenace

Yes, 2 average teams, crap league with large sections of bigotted fans.

nifan

Quotewould it be fair to say that majority of the supporters (old firm) are bigots? 

it wouldnt really be fair at all. There is that element of course, but i dont think you can look at the massive fan bases of these clubs and claim the majority are bigots.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

I've reset the poll, just to judge everyones opinions now.
Terrible match yesterday, but fair dues to Hibs, they played their socks off. Back to back draws against the big two.
I still believe that Celtic can win the league, but it's a tall order. Thankfully if there was one team I'd want the Hun to be facing next Sunday, it would be Dundee Utd in Tannidice.
Squeeky bum time on Sunday @ 1pm!
Tbc....

clarshack

Quote from: nifan on May 18, 2009, 08:42:59 AM
Quotewould it be fair to say that majority of the supporters (old firm) are bigots? 

it wouldnt really be fair at all. There is that element of course, but i dont think you can look at the massive fan bases of these clubs and claim the majority are bigots.

every club has an element. sure what do you call the man utd fans who were chanting f*ck the pope earlier in the season?

i thought mcdonald was very poor yesterday and he really should have buried those 2 chances.

when a team like hibs goes ultra defensive, players need to work that much harder to get through them, a lot of the celtic players yesterday could have worked harder and been more determined for my liking. like there werent even any attempts to draw fouls from hibs in and around the box so that nakamura could have a pop from a free kick.

i wouldnt be confident of beating hearts on sunday so it doesnt really matter how rangers do tbh.

anportmorforjfc

i think celtic have thrown it away, they were 7 points clear. Fair play to rangers if they do win the league.

T Fearon

I feel this is set up for Celtic to steal the title in the dying minutes just like the Huns did in 2005. Consider the following

Dundee Utd need points, Hearts don't
remember the Huns bottled it at Pittodrie on the final day last year
remember Love St in 1986!

I feel the one goal advantage we have is crucial, and If we score early on Sunday then the Huns will be under enormous pressure. You saw yesterday how much the lesser teams just love frustrating the Old Firm.
I'll be there on Sunday to see the Helicopter arrivin at 3pm