?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

screenmachine

Quote from: lynchbhoy on May 14, 2009, 03:14:03 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 14, 2009, 03:05:32 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 14, 2009, 01:56:50 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 14, 2009, 11:31:12 AM
Another obstacle to progress for McCourt and McGinn too?

Think will be competition for McGinn, really only think Paddy was brought in as a squad player.
I have head that McCourt is blazing a trail through the reserves though?  Meant to be playing very well and Willie McStay thinks he has a real chance next season.
does anyone actually believe that these two lads have any chance
imo they are nice fellas and all that, but are typical northern Ireland standard players, never good enough for the big champions league competing sides like Celtic, man u, chelsea, barca etc etc

Your havin a giraffe Lynch Bhoy - Big champions league team, they're strugglin in scotland never mind europe!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

ONeill

Referee evens it up. 1-1 in red cards. 0-0.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

0-0 at half time. Ywo dodgy red cards from the ref. Lafferty got the Aberdeen lad sent off.

ONeill

ONeill

aroundincircles

2-0 colud score a bucket load now

aroundincircles

aroundincircles

game over pressure on the hoops now again. i feel a victory tomorrow and hoops will win legue

SLIGONIAN

Tomorrow Celtic are going to commemorate the Irish famine, by wearing the celtic cross on there shirts,

Would have alot of time for Hibs aswell but want Celtic to win the league for obvious reasons.

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

clarshack

Was worried at 2-0. Am i right that if the celts were to win last 2 games by just even the 1 goal, the huns would need to beat dundee utd by 4 goals?

Main Street

If Celtic win tomorrow you can relax, they will be raging hot favourites for the title.

The helicopter can stay in the hanger.

Hound

Quote from: Homer on May 16, 2009, 01:32:51 PM
Disgusting stuff it was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxwkt5jfZw
That was shocking. I presume the commentators and analysts had a right go at him. Diving to win frees and pens is bad enough, but feigning injuries to get people sent off is just sc**bag behaviour. I'm sure the Aberdeen lad won't have to serve a suspension, but equally Lafferty will presumably get off scot-free.

ONeill

Walter says Lafferty will be disciplined if they find he feigned injury.

cavan4ever

Quote from: ONeill on May 17, 2009, 11:01:09 AM
Walter says Lafferty will be disciplined if they find he feigned injury.

He is a sc**bag, hun B**tard.