?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Quote from: nifan on April 16, 2009, 11:11:41 AM
Do you inform your fellow celtic fans of your views on hillsborough at this time, as youve done with us in the past?

what are you getting at Nifan???

What did Tony say about that as i assume form your tone he has siad something you disapprove off
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

nifan

Illdecide, tonys view on the tragedy are broadly in keeping with the sun newspaper, which he has claimed was attacked for telling the truth.

Im just curious as to his views on the bond Celtic seem to have with Liverpool on this matter, whether Tony agrees with it, or whether he has voiced the views he has on here.

lynchbhoy

oh FFS
another feeble thinly veiled go at Tony for some unknown reason
nothing to do with Celtic.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: T Fearon on April 16, 2009, 11:06:36 AM
Caldwell in short list for Scottish Player of the Year along with Brown.

Also they are showing highlights of the Celtic Liverpool game on the big screen at Celtic Park on Saturday
still dont think either caldwell or mcmanus are nearly good enough as centre backs for Celtic

nifan

Tony posted regarding a link between celtic and liverpool regarding the hillsborough tragedy.  It does regard celtic.
I asked Tony his views on it.

he does not need you to defend him LB

lynchbhoy

Quote from: nifan on April 16, 2009, 12:51:43 PM
Tony posted regarding a link between celtic and liverpool regarding the hillsborough tragedy.  It does regard celtic.
I asked Tony his views on it.

he does not need you to defend him LB
this applies to Celtic and the Celtic thread how ?

nifan

Illdecide and tony have both posted on the link re. the hillsborough tragedy, highlighting the links between the clubs over this.
If you have a problem with this i suggest you talk to tony for bringing up this link in the issue.

As a massive celtic fan, and someone who talked about a "poignant friendly" I wonder how tony squares this against his previous comments regarding hillsborough.

T Fearon

My views are well known and I don't mind repeating them. Whilst having the utmost sympathy for the victims and their families, and I have visited and been moved by the memorial at Anfield on three or four occaions, I  nevertheless maintain that an unruly ill behaved crowd/mob forced the Yorkshire Police into making tragic mistakes that day. Had people behaved responsibly there would have been no tragedy. You cannot really blame Liverpool FC or their decent supporters for Hillsborough or Heysel.

In a way there is an analogous situation here with the Omagh bombing, where Police and Gardai failings are often highlighted at the expense of the bombers themselves who were ultimately responsible.

I do not intend to be drawn into further debate or comment further on this subject.

nifan

Fair enough tony. I still disagree with your views re. the day however.

lynchbhoy

lovely , so its abslutely nothing to do with Celtic then as mentioned.

if you want to conduct a love in or tirade to belittle folk maybe pm whoever it is and avoid irrelevent petty 'goes' in future
as this is completely unrelated to Celtic

nifan

Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 16, 2009, 01:17:39 PM

I asked specifically about his views on the Celtic-Liverpool connection here.
I fail to see how it can be nothing to do with Celtic.

He answered without a hissy fit, so he does not need your protection.

As for pm - its a discussion board, why would we have discussions where others, aside from you, may be interested in the response via pm.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: nifan on April 16, 2009, 01:22:49 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 16, 2009, 01:17:39 PM

I asked specifically about his views on the Celtic-Liverpool connection here.
I fail to see how it can be nothing to do with Celtic.

He answered without a hissy fit, so he does not need your protection.

As for pm - its a discussion board, why would we have discussions where others, aside from you, may be interested in the response via pm.
dont see how anyone could be interested in seeing your constant efforts to have a go at people - tony any myself being two of them

there is NO connection to tonys view of the cause of hillsborough to this Celtic thread other than Tony supports Celtic (among others) and that Celtic sent a delegation and offering to Liverpool

its not even a tenuous link. cop on and have some manners

nifan

you are a fine one to talk of manners.

Ill leave it now. I asked my question, which i feel was relevant and tony answered. Your hounding of me is irrelevant to the piece.

lynchbhoy

well I observe internet ettiquette at least.

if you didnt have to keep 'equalising' and bringing in these subjective sideline irrelevencies then we wouldnt have this problem.
the only person doing the hounding is you with your bad manners.
Keep it Celtic on here , otherwise have manners and keep it to yourself I hate having to comment like this but someone has to speak up against your tirades and post hijacking.

bit like the postal service and their malpractices !

nifan

talking about my parents is hardly internet etiquette.

My posts where related to celtic - related is not just on pitch matters - and as such i posted here, in direct response to another post on this thread.