7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Carmen Stateside

Yeah great finish!
Typical derby game, foul after foul.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Carmen Stateside

Full time
Celtic 1
Rangers 0

First defeat for Rangers at Ibrox this year! Puts Celtic seven points clear.
Mc Donald seemed happy!!

carribbear

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 27, 2008, 07:48:23 AM
Oh I get it...you think Celtic supporters have to be Shinners as well. Broad minded sort, aren't you?  ::)

Not at all but generally people of YOUR mindset don't support the hoops, more at home with the peepil, where did you say you were again? Lisburn or Ballymena?

But I won't try to upset you too much after that result...  ;) :D

Myles Na G.

Quote from: carribbear on December 27, 2008, 02:41:10 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 27, 2008, 07:48:23 AM
Oh I get it...you think Celtic supporters have to be Shinners as well. Broad minded sort, aren't you?  ::)

Not at all but generally people of YOUR mindset don't support the hoops, more at home with the peepil, where did you say you were again? Lisburn or Ballymena?

But I won't try to upset you too much after that result...  ;) :D
People of YOUR mindset don't usually follow foreign games at all, do they?

Great result for the hoops, great strike from wee McDonald. Looking good for 2009.  8)

carribbear

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 27, 2008, 03:10:04 PM

People of YOUR mindset don't usually follow foreign games at all, do they?

Great result for the hoops, great strike from wee McDonald. Looking good for 2009.  8)

As long as your lot are losing then I don't mind one bit  ;D

Orior

Great result and thanks to Setanta and NTL I got to watch it all.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

Quote from: under the bar on December 27, 2008, 04:25:51 PM
lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oFxshnzJBDU

I've listened to this fella commentate a few times when Celtic were playing - definitely worth it for the craic.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lynchbhoy

how lucky Celtic were in not getting that lafferty yoke, he's so bad he reminds me of flo(p)

:D

Hoof Hearted

this game was an irish league game with 1000 times the crowd ! absolute dogs dung to watch, 1 chance each. I know that that match ttoday in Glasgow meant more than xmas day but it was cruel.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

The Watcher Pat

1000'S OF RANGERS FANS HAVE FOOD POISINING....

SOMETHING TO DO WITH A DODGE MC DONALDS!!!!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Clown

it was a great result on Saturday, brilliant goal by mcdonald who was the best player on the pitch (which wasnt that great an achevement considering it was a poor quality game)

looks like 4 in a row is sealed now

it was a good achievement to go to ibrox and win without nakamura, mcgeady, hesslink and maloney. also, i have to admit strachan got it right with the mcgeady affair, i criticised him after the row but he has proved me wrong
lets hope mcgeady gets back to training this week and keeps his head down, and starts to do wot he does best again

lynchbhoy

strachan got lucky on Sat
firstly taking mcgeady out of the equation (though with the amount of unpunished kicks he gets v rangers, maybe it was an inspired decision - though imo I dont thnnk so)
secondly he got lucky with his crazy move putting naylor out at left midfield and putting on odea, taking off a decent mizuno and upsetting the balance of the side.thankfully rangers started to hoof the ball and this was not as badly exposed as it could be

lastly, I think everyone can see that rangers really are a dreadful team.
walter smith calling for rangers and Celtic to be in a new euro league that will bring in the funds needed to buy players, as his ibrox coffers are empty and he needs to buy his way out of trouble the same way he tried to buy success before.
yer fecked walter. will you last til the end of the season ?