Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

carribbear

It could have been 1-1 instead of 3-0 yesterday so wouldnt get too carried away with the result or mizuno's performance.

Rav67

Wee Koki driften in and out a lot but what he did do had the mark of quality over it, much like Naka who was quiet then got 2 assists at the end.  Koki's goal was fantastic.  For me Skippy was MOTM, and big Sammy was shite yet again, I wouldn't play him at the cesspit next weekend.

Does anyone actually think Celtic will win at Ibrox?  I'd definitely take a draw if it was offered.

slow corner back

Going on the basis that I could not see Rangers winning at Celtic park early in the season when Celtic were going well and they were not  and they subsequently stuffed celtic I would not rule any result out. Rangers are a very average side relying on the ball to bounce off Kris Boyds fat ass to win the title. Given that the mighty Kris has managed something like 1 goal in 30 games against Celtic I still think the Celts can turn them over. Important not to go behind though, couldnt see Celktic coming from behind to win there.

lynchbhoy

that dundee uts polish keeper is damn good. wouldnt mind him. better than brown anyway.
can see Artur and mcgeady going.
Celtic will prob buy some more second rate scots players toreplace them !

lets see how tactically good gs is against the huns next game

gary caldwell anchoring the midfield doesnt cut it !

Clown

boruc should go in the summer, he has been poor this season and has become a bit of liability. he doesnt seem to be interested and loses concentration too easily, he knows he can make bad errors and not get dropped
i think this is a shrewd move bringing in a keeper with something to prove, and on a free transfer too

jermaine pennant linked with a 3million move today to celtic. he wud add some much needed pace to the team

nifan

If we get 3m for pennant id be delighted.

corn02

carribbear

Quote from: T Fearon on December 23, 2008, 01:04:20 PM
http://www.celticfc.net/news/stories/news_231208123120.aspx

Another Polish keeper. Is Artur on his way?

I reported that last week and I got called a hun  :o >:( ;D ;D ;D :D

I expect an apology pronto !!

the milkman

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on December 23, 2008, 03:43:49 PM
Quote from: corn02 on December 23, 2008, 03:22:16 PM
Quote from: nifan on December 23, 2008, 02:33:35 PM
If we get 3m for pennant id be delighted.

ditto.

I cant believe Pennant doesnt get more game time for Liverpool as we dont really have a natural right sided winger, cue Kuyt.  Babbel isn't showing any form either so i wonder why Pennat hasn't got game time?  Could not blame him for moving on and think he would be a geat addition to the hoops.  More signs again though of McGeady heading out through the parkhead door.  Anyone ready Charlie Nicollis in the Sunday World at the weekend?  good piece about McGeady and Strachan.

Didnt see it what did it say? that p***k charlie was prob. giving Celtic death in it.

Myles Na G.

Looks like Pennant's off to Real Madrid - there was never a snowball's chance in hell of him joining the hoops. He's probably on 2 or 3 times what the top paid player at Celtic's on. Donati looks like he's for Atlanta, according to the BBC. McGeady will also be out the door come January. If we get 4m for him we should grab it.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 26, 2008, 09:40:47 AM
Looks like Pennant's off to Real Madrid - there was never a snowball's chance in hell of him joining the hoops. He's probably on 2 or 3 times what the top paid player at Celtic's on. Donati looks like he's for Atlanta, according to the BBC. McGeady will also be out the door come January. If we get 4m for him we should grab it.

:D :D :D

carribbear

I think you might be better placed to tell us how Walters Wonders are getting on surely?

Myles Na G.

Quote from: carribbear on December 26, 2008, 09:38:54 PM

I think you might be better placed to tell us how Walters Wonders are getting on surely?
Oh I get it...you think Celtic supporters have to be Shinners as well. Broad minded sort, aren't you?  ::)

Carmen Stateside

Celtic 1 - 0 Rangers

Scott Mc Donald