Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ONeill

I actually know his wife, Lynn. She has streaked at a few Ibrox games. They call her bare Lynn Walls.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rav67

WGS is his own man but he's got a pick on McGeady, the one player every Celtic fan can identify with.  If he doesn't understand that he can't win this argument then he just doesn't "get" Celtic.  WGS has done a good job overall at Celtic because you can't argue with his achievements.  Some his tactical decisions also baffle me at times but then fans at lot of clubs say that about the manager, even Fergie a few years ago when Man U weren't going so well.

IMO its more his personality that fans have a problem with and then when things don't go so well people aren't as forgiving because they think he's a wee shit.  And he is- Thompson, Sutton, McGeady, Gravesen, Hutchison, Balde - all players he's treated pretty shabbily for different reasons.

carribbear

Quote from: Rav67 on December 18, 2008, 12:26:57 AM
WGS is his own man but he's got a pick on McGeady, the one player every Celtic fan can identify with.  If he doesn't understand that he can't win this argument then he just doesn't "get" Celtic.  WGS has done a good job overall at Celtic because you can't argue with his achievements.  Some his tactical decisions also baffle me at times but then fans at lot of clubs say that about the manager, even Fergie a few years ago when Man U weren't going so well.

IMO its more his personality that fans have a problem with and then when things don't go so well people aren't as forgiving because they think he's a wee shit.  And he is- Thompson, Sutton, McGeady, Gravesen, Hutchison, Balde - all players he's treated pretty shabbily for different reasons.

Wee man syndrome perhaps?? ;) Thats why he probably sticks up for his arch-dwarf Shaun.

T Fearon

Enough of the negativity. Tis the season to be jolly. Check out page 88 of the bumper Xmas Edition of the Celtic View then tell all your friends who the winner of the limited edition signed print of Scott Mc Donald is, and that you actually know him ;D

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: T Fearon on December 18, 2008, 09:06:11 AM
Enough of the negativity. Tis the season to be jolly. Check out page 88 of the bumper Xmas Edition of the Celtic View then tell all your friends who the winner of the limited edition signed print of Scott Mc Donald is, and that you actually know him ;D

Tone I sometimes think you tell porkie pies (as well as eating them  ;))!
Tbc....

T Fearon

Just check it out and see!

Heading over to the Dundee Utd game on January 3rd by the way. ;)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: T Fearon on December 18, 2008, 12:09:53 PM
Just check it out and see!

Heading over to the Dundee Utd game on January 3rd by the way. ;)

Don't read the "Veiw" to establishment.

If Aidan goes in Jan and the Wee Ginger Shite stays then I'm going to consider a stay away for a while - very disillusioned at the moment.
Tbc....

carribbear

Will be even better if Artur Boruc leaves in January...BBC say that another Pole, Zaluska from Dundee Utd is being watched.
Credit Crisis and all that

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

T Fearon

Lads excellent feature in the Xmas edition of the View on 101 year old Portadown man Jack Hagan (who I know personally) who is reckoned to be the oldest Celtic fan in the world and still goes to the pub to watch Huns and Champions League games :D Good old Jack ;)

carribbear

T Fearon

I take it we're all happy bhoys after the weekend then and don't wish to stuff wee Gordon with the turkey?

Saw the first half yesterday before I was dragged out to the shops. Tough enough though Samaras missed a sitter. Greta goaline clearance from Darren O'Dea as well just before the interval.

Interesting to read Alan Brazil's column in the Sunday Post. He reckons Mc Geady's is a gonner in January for cert.

clarshack

it was a much better performance yesterday. i was really impressed by mizuno and he took his goal well.

Clown

mizuno was impressive, as was naka who is gonna be a big miss when he leaves.
o'dea was solid and deserves a run in the team ahaed of the inconsistent mcmanus in my opinion. it was the most steady the defence has looked in a while albeit against poor opposition.
hinkel continues to improve

T Fearon

Apparently Milan want Donati back as cover for Gatuso? ???