?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

carribbear

Quote from: mhacadoir on October 26, 2008, 02:14:49 PM
was at the match yesterday. a few things about it.

great to see we finished with paddy mc court and cillian sheridan as the strike force. neither looked particularly out of place.

we werent great, but got the job done so cant ask for any more.

im also liking that they play different things after the goals, instead of just chelsea dagger. they played the pogues yesterday and it was class.

i sat in the main stand for the first time and the atmosphere was seriously quiet. in fact, only for the jungle bhoys, the green brigade and the lads in the upper jock stein stand there would be nothing. its a pity and i know the weather aint great, but hopefully as the season wears on the atmosphere picks up.

hail hail

Agreed - I wish McCourt would get a start to show what hes capable of

Paul Ince is a complete tool and lacks class....I can't believe i'm agreeing with Walter Smith here but he's spot on with his assesment.

T Fearon

Illdecide

William Orr CSC advertising trips to Man Ure game in to-day's Irish News, though they may require you to travel over with them. Nevertheless Im sure they would want to sell the match tickets, if they don't get a full booking. Contact is Martin. PM if you need the phone numbers or check page 49 of to-day's Irish News. Worth a try.Good luck.

illdecide

Cheers T, i'll give them a call shortly. My problem is i can't travel with them as i'm going to my sisters house in Prestwick, but i'll try them anyway...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

FFS Now Big Loovens is out injured for Wednesday night as well :'(

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on October 31, 2008, 12:13:50 PM

aye i read that yesterday...Sure O Dea is good cover. I think he's every bit as good as what we have anyway, the lad just needs a good run in the team for confidence

anportmorforjfc

is any1 going to the game? should be a brilliant atmosphere.

T Fearon

I'm going, definitely, GD,probably, and I'lldecide, hopefully! ;D

I fear its going to be a wee bit of a damp squib due to injuries (hope I'm wrong) and certainly wont compare to the last time in 2006 when a 1-0 win for the Bhoys saw them qualify for the the last 16 for the first time. That whole day was unbelievable and unforgettable. Boats off early morning, then a slow boat, a Tim Trawler (because it was jam packed with Tims) finally got out of Belfast about 12 noon, arrived in Stranraer, had to be bussed up to Ayr, train on into Glasgow, got to Hotel, checked in, got a free taxi ride (courtesy of a complete stranger, a  fellow passenger on corporate expenses) to Celtic Park, got in with about ten minutes of the first half over, and the rest is history.Unbelievable day

PS I am flying over this time ;D

Doogie Browser

Quote from: T Fearon on October 31, 2008, 02:08:03 PM
Boats off early morning, then a slow boat, a Tim Trawler (because it was jam packed with Tims) finally got out of Belfast about 12 noon
Our bus was one of the unlucky ones in 2006 we were sat on the tarmac at Belfast port watching a slow crawl of buses get on that  last ferry that day as they cancelled the HSS due to the weather.
We had to make the journey back home then and get pissed in the pub watching the match.
Still think Celtic have enough fight in them to give Man U a good game next week.

T Fearon

There were a lot of people missed out that day, and I really felt for them, its one Celtci match you wanted to say you'd been at. Hopefully the unbelievable Parkhead crowd will spur the Bhoys on next Wednesday, only wish we had VOH, Samaras and Loovens.

illdecide

I phoned william Orr (Martin) there and he had 10 places left but wouldn't sell ticket without the whole package which was £180 for hotel, bus, boat and ticket...Time is running out lads for me...

T Fearon

Try him again on Monday or Tuesday, if he hasn't sold all of the "trips" I'm sure he'll be glad to sell you the match tickets,as these will have had to be paid for, and you can arrange a meet up in Glasgow.

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on October 31, 2008, 04:22:25 PM
Try him again on Monday or Tuesday, if he hasn't sold all of the "trips" I'm sure he'll be glad to sell you the match tickets,as these will have had to be paid for, and you can arrange a meet up in Glasgow.

Just got 2 tickets there T, i had to pay £60 each for them. So my sis is sorting me out with the boat (she works with Travel company over there) and i'll just drive up there on Wed evening...

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tone you do realise that we have to play Hearts on Sunday at Gorgie Road!

I'lldecide, could poss sort you out with tickets for the ManUre match, for £85 bus, HSS and ticket. Will know numbers on Sunday. AFAIK I'm sweet + 2
Tbc....

new devil

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 31, 2008, 09:53:01 PM

Tone you do realise that we have to play Hearts on Sunday at Gorgie Road!

I'lldecide, could poss sort you out with tickets for the ManUre match, for £85 bus, HSS and ticket. Will know numbers on Sunday. AFAIK I'm sweet + 2

Have some respect for the European champions please s##m bag  ;)

Clown

anyone know the new chant the celtic fans were singing today at tynecastle

it sounded like the tune of yankee doodle came to town riding on a pony  ;D