Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Derry City V Celtic, Tuesday Oct 7th at the Brandywell as part of the Paddy Mc Court transfer deal! ;D

The Bhoys are back in town!

Dannymcfella

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 01, 2008, 03:33:06 PM
Quote from: Dannymcfella on September 01, 2008, 02:28:21 PM
The term 'huns' is not secterian when used in the context Tony used it. It is used as a slang term for the Rangers supporters (perhaps even the club itself) regardless of there religious beliefs.
They are huns and always will be! The showed no signs of changing yesterday when they sang racial and secterian songs for 90 mins

maybe so, but that's no excuse for you and other users to spout vile sectarian bile on an inetrnet forum. People like you and the Rangers bigots deserve each other. Different religions, different politics  and different teams..................however the one thing you have in common is sectarianism and hate.(or is that 2 things  ???)

your parents must be proud.

Explain how I am a bigot? As I can asure you I certainly am not.
Where I have anywhere on this forum spout secterian bile??

You really are a moron of the highest degree

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Artur's gonna get a ban for reacting to the abuse he suffered at the hands of the Orcs!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/7606039.stm

Boruc to answer Old Firm charge 

Boruc faces a Scottish FA charge of improper conduct 

Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc has been called to appear before the Scottish FA's disciplinary committee over an alleged gesture made to Rangers fans.

The Polish international conceded four goals as Rangers ran out comfortable winners at Celtic Park on 31 August.

The SFA review panel decided Boruc had a case to answer after studying photographs from the Old Firm match.

The goalkeeper will go before the committee on 16 September, facing a charge of improper conduct.

A statement on the SFA's website read: "Press photographs showing the player making a one-fingered gesture were considered by the review panel.

"The player has been called to appear before the disciplinary committee at its next meeting.

"Before the meeting, the player has to respond with his comments on the alleged misconduct and to the material considered by the review panel.

"If the disciplinary committee finds the player to be guilty of improper conduct, it may impose any penalty on the player."

Tbc....

Dannymcfella

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 10, 2008, 10:17:43 AM
Artur's gonna get a ban for reacting to the abuse he suffered at the hands of the Orcs!

Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc has been called to appear before the Scottish FA's disciplinary committee over an alleged gesture made to Rangers fans.

The Polish international conceded four goals as Rangers ran out comfortable winners at Celtic Park on 31 August.

The SFA review panel decided Boruc had a case to answer after studying photographs from the Old Firm match.

The goalkeeper will go before the committee on 16 September, facing a charge of improper conduct.

A statement on the SFA's website read: "Press photographs showing the player making a one-fingered gesture were considered by the review panel.

"The player has been called to appear before the disciplinary committee at its next meeting.

"Before the meeting, the player has to respond with his comments on the alleged misconduct and to the material considered by the review panel.

"If the disciplinary committee finds the player to be guilty of improper conduct, it may impose any penalty on the player."

Really do feel some pity for those wee rangers fans who took offence at the finger, hope they have recovered from this ordeal

lfdown2

he's an awful eegit all the same, dont get me wrong, a legend but just seems to be loosing a bit of focus with all the off the field (or on the field) stuff!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Dannymcfella on September 10, 2008, 11:26:42 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 10, 2008, 10:17:43 AM

Really do feel some pity for those wee rangers fans who took offence at the finger, hope they have recovered from this ordeal
;)

Aye the poor souls were only slagging him off about his supposed marriage difficulties and sexuality, also berating him for his faith and nationality - shame on you Artur for sticking one finger up at them, you should have stuck two up!

Tbc....

the green man

mhacadoir

he shud get every rangers fan there as his defence -  so one by one they could come in and explain why they were giving him nazi salutes, slagging his marriage etc, it would be great!

anyone going to the champions league matches? i have my three tickets for the home legs, cant wait!

Dannymcfella

Quote from: mhacadoir on September 10, 2008, 12:22:59 PM
he shud get every rangers fan there as his defence -  so one by one they could come in and explain why they were giving him nazi salutes, slagging his marriage etc, it would be great!

anyone going to the champions league matches? i have my three tickets for the home legs, cant wait!

Have my 3 match package but have to wait and see how work pans out to see if i can get to the 3 of them.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Dannymcfella on September 10, 2008, 02:56:41 PM

Have my 3 match package but have to wait and see how work pans out to see if i can get to the 3 of them.

Danny, if your not using any of those tickets, I might know someone who would take it/them of you.
Tbc....

Dannymcfella

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 10, 2008, 03:48:26 PM

Danny, if your not using any of those tickets, I might know someone who would take it/them of you.

I would usually just put them back into the supporters club, where they will more than likely be taken

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Dannymcfella on September 10, 2008, 04:43:03 PM

I would usually just put them back into the supporters club, where they will more than likely be taken

What CSC you with?
Tbc....

carribbear

Looking for a Celtic Web board with a GAA slant and no anti-irish rhetoric ? Take a look and if you like join up below

http://celtichuddle.proboards26.com

always decent craic and decent folk...

Dannymcfella

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 10, 2008, 05:01:28 PM
Quote from: Dannymcfella on September 10, 2008, 04:43:03 PM

What CSC you with?

Banbridge Bhoys CSC

carribbear

Danny,
I see you signed up, you'll be well at home on the CHB....come on over and introduce yoursellf properly

CB