62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Let Kewell go to Portsmouth, we don't want or need him.  >:(
Tbc....

stiffler

Anyone fancy a game of spot the difference? This is quite tough though, so make sure you look very carefully ok. Let's see who can get the most.

Picture A

Picture B

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

under the bar

The fellas mobile phone is missing!!   Took a while tho...but no other noticeable changes I can see!

Yes I Would

Well done, knew it had to be somethin obvious !!

Dannymcfella

Thats 1 ugly dog......and the mutt is just as bad!!

Main Street

That has given me a good laugh.

Should I be worried?
do i have a sick sense of humour?

Rav67

:D

In transfer news I see Gudjohnsen is on the market for £4m, any chance Celtic could tempt him to Glasgow?  Would cost a bomb in wages but he's a super footballer, play him in the hole behind Jan or Skippy he'd be unreal.  He'd give that extra bit of creative flair needed in Europe.  You'd never get a player of that quality for so cheap in the EPL, only 1m more expensive than Samaras, admittedly he's a few years older but he's never been about pace so I'd say he'll be good well into his thirties.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Every even year the same story surfaces!  ::)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/7443584.stm

Frei claims interest from Celtic  

Switzerland and Borussia Dortmund forward Alexander Frei says Celtic are keen on securing his signature from the Bundesliga club.

The 28-year-old also said that Celtic previously showed interest in him in 2004 and 2006 and indicated that he is willing to talk to the Glasgow side.

"No-one has ever put an offer on the table," he said.

"If they want me they can phone me. Otherwise, I don't want to talk about it," he said.

Swiss captain Frei saw his tournament come to an early end at Euro 2008 after suffering a knee injury in his side's opening fixture against the Czech Republic.

His recovery is expected to take six weeks.

Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Dannymcfella

I make that their 7th or 8th striker and the only play 1 up front ??? ???

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 17, 2008, 10:42:24 AM
Thank the sweet lord, it looks like Lafferty has gone to the Hun.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/burnley/7451140.stm

That deal is nearly worth 4 million overall (3.25 million and Gow) for a lad with a very modest scoring record in the championship?

JimStynes

In a way i would have wanted lafferty at the hoops to see what sort of reaction the norn iron supporters would have give him, imagine him scoring the winner in an old firm game  ;D But the other side of me see realises he is f**king shite and is glad the huns are going to waste ther money on him. He'l be the new hate figure on the rangers team along side barry ferguson.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on June 17, 2008, 04:59:28 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 17, 2008, 10:42:24 AM
Thank the sweet lord, it looks like Lafferty has gone to the Hun.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/burnley/7451140.stm

That deal is nearly worth 4 million overall (3.25 million and Gow) for a lad with a very modest scoring record in the championship?

IMO Celtic went for this lad to raise his price and make the Forces Of Darkness pay top dollar for him.
The only teams going for him were Rangers, (poss) us and Wolves, now if this fella was any good at all then why weren't any of the lower EPL teams sniffing about him?
Tbc....

donalmac99

Quote from: JimStynes on June 17, 2008, 06:07:16 PM
In a way i would have wanted lafferty at the hoops to see what sort of reaction the norn iron supporters would have give him, imagine him scoring the winner in an old firm game  ;D But the other side of me see realises he is f**king shite and is glad the huns are going to waste ther money on him. He'l be the new hate figure on the rangers team along side barry ferguson.

FFS why bring them into everything, is it an obsession?
lets just concentrate on celtic and ireland.......let the nordies get on with their own business.
if he is so shite btw then how come both of the 'Glasgow giants' wanted him so badly?
id loved to have seen him in a hooped shirt. In a way though im glad he's not for he'd have got nothing but grief from nordie obsessed bigots like yer good self, at least you can use the excuse of him being 'a hun' now. ::)