?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Itchy

Quote from: clarshack on October 27, 2022, 12:37:22 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on October 27, 2022, 12:10:45 PM
Aaron Mooy is rubbish.

a complete diddy

Maybe but do you not think Hatate has looked a different player (in a bad way) in Europe too versus in Scotland, and I like him as a player.

illdecide

A nice comfortable win today in a ground where Celtic have had difficulty there in the past, two wins in the last two visits has put that to bed. It's good to keep the gap and if we can get to the World Cup being still 4pts (min) it will be a big boost for December and the rest of the season.
Looking forward to my wee trip to Madrid, I'm heading tomorrow afternoon for Dublin Airport so fingers crossed we don't get a severe loitering over there, £220 for a match ticket wasn't ideal but it's good to have it on your phone before you go rather than scrambling over there looking tickets which normally is the case.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Milltown Row2

Quote from: illdecide on October 30, 2022, 02:43:59 PM
A nice comfortable win today in a ground where Celtic have had difficulty there in the past, two wins in the last two visits has put that to bed. It's good to keep the gap and if we can get to the World Cup being still 4pts (min) it will be a big boost for December and the rest of the season.
Looking forward to my wee trip to Madrid, I'm heading tomorrow afternoon for Dublin Airport so fingers crossed we don't get a severe loitering over there, £220 for a match ticket wasn't ideal but it's good to have it on your phone before you go rather than scrambling over thee looking tickets which normally the case.

Aul cost of living crisis is a killer :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Applesisapples

Quote from: Itchy on October 27, 2022, 08:58:47 PM
Quote from: clarshack on October 27, 2022, 12:37:22 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on October 27, 2022, 12:10:45 PM
Aaron Mooy is rubbish.

a complete diddy

Maybe but do you not think Hatate has looked a different player (in a bad way) in Europe too versus in Scotland, and I like him as a player.
Hate has had a dip in form over a few matches, he wasn't the only one to fail in Europe, but he is still a good player.

Main Street

The Subbie

Neither Hatate or Kyogo in Japan's World Cup squad but Maeda is

toby47

How many from the Celtic squad will be going to the WC?

Thought Kyogo and Hatate would have been shoe in's, in a 26 man squad.

No1

QuoteLooking forward to my wee trip to Madrid, I'm heading tomorrow afternoon for Dublin Airport so fingers crossed we don't get a severe loitering over there, £220 for a match ticket wasn't ideal but it's good to have it on your phone before you go rather than scrambling over there looking tickets which normally is the case.

Good trip illdecide??

Group table doesn't lie and much to learn for Celtic but despite the results I'm not too disheartened.  Plenty of positives to take away and hopefully they will get another bash at it next season.  Aaron Mooy is absolute pish tho!!  Don't think Ange fancies Turnbull at all.

toby47

Quote from: No1 on November 03, 2022, 12:22:12 PM
QuoteLooking forward to my wee trip to Madrid, I'm heading tomorrow afternoon for Dublin Airport so fingers crossed we don't get a severe loitering over there, £220 for a match ticket wasn't ideal but it's good to have it on your phone before you go rather than scrambling over there looking tickets which normally is the case.

Good trip illdecide??

Group table doesn't lie and much to learn for Celtic but despite the results I'm not too disheartened.  Plenty of positives to take away and hopefully they will get another bash at it next season.  Aaron Mooy is absolute pish tho!!  Don't think Ange fancies Turnbull at all.

Celtic need another couple of real game winner signings. Cash in on Juranovic, hopefully get money from Frimpong sell on clause.

Bench last night included Abildgaard, Bernabei, Forrest, Giakoumakis, Jota, Ralston, Turnbull, Welsh, Siegrist. CVV & McGregor still missing. So eltic have a decent 'squad' but need to improve their first 11 if that makes sense.

screenexile

Social media has been some craic the past 2 nights...

Main Street

Quote from: toby47 on November 03, 2022, 12:39:32 PM
Quote from: No1 on November 03, 2022, 12:22:12 PM

Good trip illdecide??

Celtic need another couple of real game winner signings. Cash in on Juranovic, hopefully get money from Frimpong sell on clause.

Bench last night included Abildgaard, Bernabei, Forrest, Giakoumakis, Jota, Ralston, Turnbull, Welsh, Siegrist. CVV & McGregor still missing. So eltic have a decent 'squad' but need to improve their first 11 if that makes sense.
Mooy doesn't add anything of note to the team. I had a look at the Kerrydale thread on player of the match/month, I don't he garnered a single vote this season. If he was technically proficient with a good first touch, mobile and a good tackler, he'd be the type of midfield defensive player that  Celtic badly need :).  Not that it mattered much to the outcome yesterday, but the 2nd penalty awarded after a review was a slow motion frame by frame penalty handball, in real time never ever a penalty. The ref bottled it, should have went with her good first instincts.

You could hear the Celtic fans in the Bernabeu, as distinct from Camp Nou where they were located in the 5th tier..

illdecide

Was a great trip TBF, got the stadium tour on Tue and match on Wed. Nice city and would recommend bringing the other half for a City Break. There would have been 7-8k Celtic fans in the ground, a lot of them not wearing colours (myself included) as we had all been scare mongered saying we wouldn't get entry into the ground, the Madrid fans were 100% and didn't mind us sitting around them but the Police were just pricks, constantly looking action with full riot gear on at all times. Got a few heavy handed shoves myself from them and I wasn't even drinking minding my own business.

As for the match...the two penalties ruined it although we were never going to win the game anyway, Real are just different gravy. I didn't think any Celtic players had a good game and thought we finished with a stronger team than the starting one. You just can't compete against that level for 90 mins anyway and for me I think Celtic have done rightly considering the gulf in class...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Late drama again, a tad fortunate v Hearts but this was a totally deserved win against DU. I thought Abada's goal was offside, his goal celebration and subsequent booking would have been all in vain :).

I watched the game on Dundee tv, the sound quality in general  and in particular the sound quality of the commentary are miles apart from Celtic tv.  Ctv have shite stadium audio quality and the commentators speak in muffled tones.