?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

That was brutal. St mirren could have scored another 1 too

Targetman

Ange has been getting the plaudits and rightly so as the team has been playing well, but in my opinion this ones on him, making so many changes in the last game before the international break wasn't necessary, Turnbull and Mooy are not going to do what Hatate and O'Riley have been doing and CCV's absence was massive, no need to panic but I hope lessons have been learned.

charlieTully

Quote from: Targetman on September 18, 2022, 05:47:07 PM
Ange has been getting the plaudits and rightly so as the team has been playing well, but in my opinion this ones on him, making so many changes in the last game before the international break wasn't necessary, Turnbull and Mooy are not going to do what Hatate and O'Riley have been doing and CCV's absence was massive, no need to panic but I hope lessons have been learned.

Squad should be strong enough to step up though. Especially after we have played in Europe during the week.

JimStynes

Quote from: charlieTully on September 18, 2022, 08:42:54 PM

Squad should be strong enough to step up though. Especially after we have played in Europe during the week.

Exactly. A lot of boys didn't show up today. So ropey at the back! Rangers aren't going to go away either. Hopefully just an off day today. Getting serious bad press as well for the banners and singing during the minute's silence,

tonto1888

Quote from: JimStynes on September 18, 2022, 09:25:41 PM

Exactly. A lot of boys didn't show up today. So ropey at the back! Rangers aren't going to go away either. Hopefully just an off day today. Getting serious bad press as well for the banners and singing during the minute's silence,

There was no minute's silence at that game

JimStynes

Quote from: tonto1888 on September 19, 2022, 08:58:32 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on September 18, 2022, 09:25:41 PM

There was no minute's silence at that game

Lol well the minute's applause

Targetman

I know even the Celtic supporters were applauding!

Main Street

The funny bit was that the GB assumed there would be a minutes silence for HM, therefore their banner read  'clap your hands if you hate the monarchy'.
But there was a 'thwart' in play, the minute applause.

Meanwhile at Holyrood park there weren't enough in attendance to raise a murmur of discontent.

illdecide

Ange has came out and took the flak for the defeat so he has taken it on the chin. Celtic had 80% possession but the game was still played on St Mirren's terms which is odd, St Mirren deserved it for the reason they fought harder and wanted it more. They bullied and bossed it which is a bit alarming but probably tells Ange more than most that these squad players aren't as good as he thought and that just too many changes at one time. Either way it the first defeat in a calendar year and it happens from time to time, it will bring them back down to earth and providing there are not more defeats to follow it won't be a bad thing.

International break now so a bit of time to reflect...as much as Ange defended the team and took the flak I'd say he tore them a new ass in the changing rooms for that display, be interesting how Motherwell fare out next game as apparently St Mirren guy was on slabbering about how St Mirren have cracked it on how to beat Celtic...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on September 20, 2022, 01:09:20 AM
The funny bit was that the GB assumed there would be a minutes silence for HM, therefore their banner read  'clap your hands if you hate the monarchy'.

Meanwhile at Holyrood park there weren't enough in attendance to raise a murmur of discontent.

It was known for a while there would be an applause. The banner was in response to that

Main Street

Quote from: tonto1888 on September 21, 2022, 05:08:31 PM

It was known for a while there would be an applause. The banner was in response to that
:-[
And it was so obvious that it went as planned by those Celtic fans.

Dougal Maguire

Looks like Kyle Lafferty is in a spot of bother
Careful now

Armagh18

Quote from: Main Street on September 21, 2022, 06:45:59 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on September 21, 2022, 05:08:31 PM

:-[
And it was so obvious that it went as planned by those Celtic fans.
4 D chess