?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Main Street on September 06, 2022, 01:51:36 AM
Quote from: charlieTully on September 04, 2022, 09:27:06 PM
It's actually a very broad supporter base. Fear knows this though. He has become like the preachy ex smoker/drinker unfortunately. A dry drunk. Make up with your local shinners lad. It's consuming you.
I have Fear on ignore since ages, good advice best followed.

Notice that O'Neill only posts here when inebriated, also best ignored. Some tyronies who are fond of the tipple somehow imagine themselves (with the dutch courage) to be really smart people, way beyond the boundaries of their reality. I suspect in real life he/she be a shy type of personality with not much to offer.

Lol, the irony

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: illdecide on September 06, 2022, 08:33:45 AM
Only getting time here to reflect on Sat's game, unreal atmosphere and great high intensity football. Ange will play the same tonight and whatever happens happens, we could easily get pumped here or take them by surprise but we'll find out in about 12 hours time. I'm getting ready to leave for the game which i'm looking forward too, the wife wasn't happy when i told her last night but hey that tactic with only a few hours of nagging worked great.

Celtic 2 R Madrid 2 (being optimistic I know...lol)
lol. Good tactics there Fella. Enjoy the match
Careful now

Itchy

I am very interested to see how this game goes. Was very impressed with Celtic at the weekend but how will they be when the opposition has maybe 70% of the ball. Unfortunately wont see it all as have a underage gaa game this evening.

bannside

Was at the game in 1980 and place was jumping! Be the same tonight, settle for the TV this time...UTH.

1-1 draw.

markl121

any spares kicking about? in Glasgow anyway  ;)

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

seafoid

Scottish football is considerably weaker than it was when Celtic won the european cup

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2022/0906/1320824-champions-league-celtic-welcome-the-champions/
Rangers, edged out on penalties by Eintracht in last season's Europa League final, are back in the group stage for the first time since 2010, and they are accompanied by Old Firm rivals Celtic, a feat the pair last achieved in 2007.

The money in the game doesn't reach Glasgow. Maybe under the next economic system things will improve.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

weareros

3 well executed goals there.

screenexile

clarshack

imtommygunn

I wouldn't watch much celtic but irrespective of the score etc here that's not a bad celtic team. Real are just too good but they would be for most.