Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

clarshack

Checked the Rangers score earlier and they were winning 2-0 so nice surprise to find out later they drew 2-2. Means the Hibs result isn't too bad afterall.

toby47

Quote from: clarshack on February 27, 2022, 08:44:47 PM
Checked the Rangers score earlier and they were winning 2-0 so nice surprise to find out later they drew 2-2. Means the Hibs result isn't too bad afterall.

Yeah makes it alright. Although if Celtic had won today and Rangers let a 2-0 lead slip i think mentally that could be Rangers gone.

Neither team firing at all recently. Celtic having no Thursday night games could be the difference.

illdecide

the biggest worry for me was Ange coming on saying the played great and just couldn't get the goal which is not like him based on his previous interviews. So far he normally calls a spade a spade. Celtic have seemed flat for a while and def got away with one on Sunday with them breeds dropping pts too. Big GG could have made a difference yesterday if he wasn't ill, maybe Kyogo and Turnbull will help when fit as Hatate, O'Reilly and Rogic def have went of the boil. Maybe a week or two on the bench might help when Turnbull is fit although it could take him 3-4 games to get up to speed.
A few biggies coming up, Livingston and Sevco to come both away too
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lenny

Quote from: toby47 on February 28, 2022, 08:25:43 AM
Quote from: clarshack on February 27, 2022, 08:44:47 PM

Yeah makes it alright. Although if Celtic had won today and Rangers let a 2-0 lead slip i think mentally that could be Rangers gone.

Neither team firing at all recently. Celtic having no Thursday night games could be the difference.

That could be a big difference. Ange has hardly had a full week to work on things since the season started. Getting a full week of coaching and preparing for the weekend game should help in the run in.

Targetman

Its all about getting the 3 points at this stage and thats what we did tonight, on to Livingston next and this is one where we've struggled with a lot recently, need to play Giakoumakis if he's fit as a targetman will be required, won't suit Maeida or even Jota for that matter

bennydorano

Whats the story with Kyogo, is he near back? Very powder puff looking at times up front, Maeda doesn't fill me with confidence. Going to be a very sketchy run in, but Rangers are nervy too.

Targetman

A dominant performance today against our bogey team, Ange made a few changes and all benefited the team, got a rub of the green where the corner was given and scored a goal from it but its great to listen to the current buns accusing the officials of biased towards Celtic, 8 to go!!

Main Street

Eight to go? with more than a game on Apri 3rd,
Probably Kyogu will not be ready to start that game. There's an intl break, Japan play on March 24th and 29th

From the Bunker

The city of Dundee hosting the Old firm clubs today and tomorrow in the cup. I find it mad that their Stadiums are so close. About a 100 yards apart and on the same street in fact! You'd often wonder why clubs like this in a small city don't pool their resources and have one proper decent club? I suppose tradition and politics would not be surmountable.

KickPass

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 13, 2022, 10:36:26 PM
The city of Dundee hosting the Old firm clubs today and tomorrow in the cup. I find it mad that their Stadiums are so close. About a 100 yards apart and on the same street in fact! You'd often wonder why clubs like this in a small city don't pool their resources and have one proper decent club? I suppose tradition and politics would not be surmountable.

If you knew anything about how gaa clubs were formed you would know the answer!

toby47

Professional win last night. And now a cup semi final vs Rangers on Easter Sunday. If rangers go through in Europe this week - they will be playing the Thursday night before the cup game, big boost for Celtic.

From the Bunker

All very quiet in here on Old Firm derby day!

Looking good at half time after a poor start!

Milltown Row2

There seems to be good banter by the pundits
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Say what ye like but raw hatred produces some atmosphere 😃

What was threw at Hart, a bottle?!

The Subbie

Solid performance by Celtic
Starfelt & CCV were savage at the back
Celtic should have had a few more in the second half
I was convinced entering the last 10 mins Willie would grant the Huns their customary penalty
Celtic defended as a team really well
6 points clear now and humming

Hope O'Reily injury isn't too bad
Hatate ran out of gas worringly early