?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tonto1888

Quote from: Applesisapples on March 22, 2021, 10:24:55 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 21, 2021, 05:30:57 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on March 21, 2021, 03:19:43 PM
Quote from: Angelo on March 21, 2021, 12:29:27 PM
Edouard booked for being scythed down in the box.
Not styled down, should have shot chanced his arm. Minimum contact, too many of these are given for once Collum got it right. He had a decent game for a change.

Nonsense. It was a clear penalty. A decent game???
Green tinted specs?

I don't think so, I just think it was a penalty. As for Collum, I don't think he had a good game at all and I wouldn't be alone in thinking that

Angelo

Collum is an embarrassment. He can't wait to go out and make a big decision against Celtic. Straight away he was over to give a decision against Edouard. It's nothing new, you might remember he giddily awarded a penalty to Aberdeen against Celtic this season in much more dubious circumstances.

The same guy gave a penalty to Rangers in an Old Firm game when he had his back to play and it was a dive.

There was this one last year where he awarded one against Roma in the Europa League in utterly farcical circumstances.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4878177/willie-collum-roma-apology-penalty-unacceptable-italian-media/

The guy should not be let near a big game.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Main Street

Quote from: tonto1888 on March 22, 2021, 03:26:03 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on March 22, 2021, 10:24:55 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 21, 2021, 05:30:57 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on March 21, 2021, 03:19:43 PM
Quote from: Angelo on March 21, 2021, 12:29:27 PM
Edouard booked for being scythed down in the box.
Not styled down, should have shot chanced his arm. Minimum contact, too many of these are given for once Collum got it right. He had a decent game for a change.

Nonsense. It was a clear penalty. A decent game???
Green tinted specs?

I don't think so, I just think it was a penalty. As for Collum, I don't think he had a good game at all and I wouldn't be alone in thinking that
Ed hopped over the dangling leg and fell to the floor, no contact. Could he not have allowed the contact to happen, give a loud roar of pain while falling and exclaim Swine Hun!!

tonto1888

I see a Celtic fan was murdered after the game on Sunday

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tonto1888 on March 23, 2021, 07:24:33 PM
I see a Celtic fan was murdered after the game on Sunday

By a Rangers fan?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

By 4 people who came out of a block of flats decked out in rangers flags. It seems like it. People on twitter are sure they were rangers fans.

Targetman

One of them was a woman, slit his throat with a machete

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tonto1888 on March 23, 2021, 09:23:44 PM
By 4 people who came out of a block of flats decked out in rangers flags. It seems like it. People on twitter are sure they were rangers fans.

Pure madness... hopefully they'll get picked up soon
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

John Egans left boot

Interesting case ongoing in Glasgow's Employment Tribunal. The apple never falls far from the tree and all that.

Kind of ironic after the week the club has had. But let due process play out especially the claimants allegations today/tomorrow.

Maybe Glen Kamara has more internal people to worry about than those in Prague... Maybe Goldson can despise those inside his own club.... 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sacked-rangers-kitman-claims-racism-23766356

Angelo

Getting more and more worried that it's going to be Keane. He's now been backed into 4/11 so hopefully there's nothing more than idle speculation behind it.

Peter Bosz is also now available after Leverkusen sacked him. He brought Ajax to a Europa League final a few years back and had managed Dortmund and Leverkusen recently. He's the type of candidate with a pedigree we should be going for but instead we'll just go for a cheap option of a mate of Desmond.

The club is an absolute mess from top to bottom.

JimStynes

Quote from: Angelo on March 25, 2021, 09:40:19 AM
Getting more and more worried that it's going to be Keane. He's now been backed into 4/11 so hopefully there's nothing more than idle speculation behind it.

Peter Bosz is also now available after Leverkusen sacked him. He brought Ajax to a Europa League final a few years back and had managed Dortmund and Leverkusen recently. He's the type of candidate with a pedigree we should be going for but instead we'll just go for a cheap option of a mate of Desmond.

It'll be the cheap option no doubt. The time to put the hand in the pocket was this year to secure the 10 and they wouldn't even do that.

general_lee

Keane isn't a popular choice but I'd be happy enough. I know the modern player needs his hand held and a shoulder to cry on now and again, and in that respect that's probably not one of keanes strengths. On the other hand if you don't want the likes of Ajeti and Griffiths to continue sat the bench like two puddings, no better man than Keane to whip them into shape

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on March 25, 2021, 10:59:56 AM
Quote from: Angelo on March 25, 2021, 09:40:19 AM

It'll be the cheap option no doubt. The time to put the hand in the pocket was this year to secure the 10 and they wouldn't even do that.

I don't even see Bosz being that expensive of an option.

€5m per year at Leverkusen so given that he's now out of work and probably after seeing his stock fall a little I'd say you could get him for about £3m a year and no compensation payments to deal with or anything.

He is certainly gettable if Celtic show a bit of ambition and I think Celtic would be a good option for him at present to build up his standing after his failed spells at Dortmund and Leverkusen.

Itchy

Keane 8/15
Kennedy 2-1

10-1 bar

It looks like Keano is getting the gig if terms can be agreed, I am happy with that and think it will work out for him and Celtic. He will be dealing with fellas in Celtic that he can work with.

Angelo

Quote from: Itchy on March 25, 2021, 12:49:50 PM
Keane 8/15
Kennedy 2-1

10-1 bar

It looks like Keano is getting the gig if terms can be agreed, I am happy with that and think it will work out for him and Celtic. He will be dealing with fellas in Celtic that he can work with.

Keane's whole managerial career has shown he cannot work with anyone.

He will be gone by December if he gets the job.

It's a farcical appointment.

We'd be appointing a guy whose last role was assistant manager at Nottingham Forest.

The fans need to make a stand here and not renew their season tickets. Desmond's mismanagement of the club can no longer be tolerated.