Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

Rangers are going to score against the run of play aren't they?

From the Bunker

JimStynes

balladmaker

Itchy

I think soro has been very good. Christie is yer problem today, very poor. Mcgregor started well but gone out of it. Celtic just badly lacking around the middle. Red card a disaster but did he really need to make the challenge. Edouard should be hauled off, killing his team giving ball away

JimStynes

RedHand88

general_lee

From the Bunker

Celtic dragging this into a kick-fest. That will totally suit Rangers closing out the game.

dublin7

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 02, 2021, 02:00:07 PM
I'm happy for Stevie G.

He's done a great job. First job in management and built a top side. They've been great in the Europa League as well compared to Celtic's shambolic efforts

Shane Duffy should have been sent off as well. Shocking tackle and no effort to get the ball.

Stevie G taking off Morelos before he gets himself sent off another good decision

JoG2

Quote from: dublin7 on January 02, 2021, 02:07:42 PM
I'm happy for Stevie G.

He's done a great job. First job in management and built a top side. They've been great in the Europa League as well compared to Celtic's shambolic efforts

Shane Duffy should have been sent off as well. Shocking tackle and no effort to get the ball.

Stevie G taking off Morelos before he gets himself sent off another good decision

Is he related to the Slippy G chap the grown Irish men on here always talk about?  :)

Itchy

I'm happy for Stevie G.

Am I on a parallel universe but there's no way Duffy was a red, what has soccer become if that's a red

straightred

I'm happy for Stevie G.

madden has given them every 50:50 today. Didnt book Morelos in the 1st mintue when he should have and has kept it up since. Would you cop on about duffy. Its a yellow at the very most.

Celtic really unlucky today but there is now no reason to keep lennon. Every cloud has a silver lining

reillycavan

JPGJOHNNYG

Can Lennon now do the decent thing about 3 months  overdue