?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

Angelo

The Lennon Loyal embarrassing themselves here. They would happily see the club burned to the ground as long as their boy gets his bit.

Needing penalties against a team a division below is embarrassing. He fucked it up again today by bringing Brown, he was completely overran and is finished at any decent level.

Celtic are a shambles.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Main Street

Quote from: JimStynes on December 20, 2020, 10:11:08 PM
10 in a row for me!
10 in a row for sure, but cider or champagne afterwards?

Applesisapples

Defending yesterday was shocking, Conor Hazzard was poor throughout, but I doubt the other 2 would have been any better. I guess Gordon kicking himself he left. I have to say NL's indecision and lack of decisive action led to the scoreline. Sutton thought Brown was their best player. I didn't see it that way.

illdecide

Quote from: Applesisapples on December 21, 2020, 08:53:36 AM
Defending yesterday was shocking, Conor Hazzard was poor throughout, but I doubt the other 2 would have been any better. I guess Gordon kicking himself he left. I have to say NL's indecision and lack of decisive action led to the scoreline. Sutton thought Brown was their best player. I didn't see it that way.

Apples just out of curiosity who did you think played well, not being a smart arse but going to games you hear people say x played well and y was good and you think to yourself "what match was he watching". TBH I thought Brown was decent and one of Celtic's better players but wasn't a stand out either, If I was being honest there was one or two Hearts players who were MOM for me. I couldn't honestly single out any Celtic player and say he was top notch yesterday.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on December 21, 2020, 09:27:21 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on December 21, 2020, 08:53:36 AM

Apples just out of curiosity who did you think played well, not being a smart arse but going to games you hear people sat x played well and y was good and you think to yourself "what match was he watching". TBH I thought Brown was decent and one of Celtic's better players but wasn't a stand out either, If I was being honest there was one or two Hearts players who were MOM for me. I couldn't honestly single out any Celtic player and say he was top notch yesterday.

Of course you did. Lennon Loyal.

illdecide

Why are Celtic so bad this year, I know a lot of you are just going to say NL but he was in charge last year too and we weren't as bad and was manager before and weren't as bad. Even if we portion some of the blame onto NL it goes deeper than that, is the defence that shaky when they have a goalkeeper behind them who they don't trust? and how significant is having a good goalkeeper. Do players just get too much money and don't care and get complacent.
I don't think winning the cup yesterday done much for NL as we were expected to win and the way it was won probably made it worse, majority of the fans want him out and I can't see how that's going to change. The Ten looks a million miles away now and only 3pts at Castle Grey Skull is the only acceptable result but can't see it happening unless the next three games are won convincingly and three clean sheets too before Jan 2nd.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ned

Quote from: marty34 on December 20, 2020, 10:05:02 PM
Quote from: ned on December 20, 2020, 10:00:26 PM
Quote from: marty34 on December 20, 2020, 09:26:26 PM
Quote from: ONeill on December 20, 2020, 08:33:11 PM
I don't see much of Celtic but tuned in today. The Celtic I knew at this level zipped passes about and pressed like fook. Today they looked really flat and technically very similar to their opponents. The commentator was saying it was mostly the same players who blitzed all-comers last few years.

What's up? If it was motivation, surely the 10 in a row was as good as any.

Celtic have recently got beat by Ross County recently in the League Cup, at home - who incidently booted their manager last week.

Hearts, who Celtic played today, got relegated 'last season' and are a Div. 1 team. 2-0 and Celtic nearly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.  A piece of magic from Christie was the difference in the first half.

Great achievement by a lot of players and managers along the way on the quadruple treble but let's not get carried away with 'this is the corner turning'.

Celtic were very lucky today.  A bit of reality is needed.   Lennon is hopeless in terms of tactics and formations etc.

Today wasn't really about the performance, although if Edouard had been on his game we would have had 4 in first half.
Today was the culmination of 4 years of remarkable achievement. We weren't lucky for the previous 11 trophies so maybe we were due one. I'll be enjoying this for years to come and couldn't give a f**k how it was done. We'll worry about a new manager later.

Question, would you take the quadruple treble or the 10 in a row?

The longer Lennon stays on, in my opinion, the 10 in a row disappears over the horizon.

He should have been booted out 3 months ago.

Why do I have to choose? They aren't mutually exclusive and 10 in a row is still a possibility. Celebrating yesterday's achievement doesn't detract from the flaws we have and yes NL should have gone weeks ago.

ned

Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 10:13:08 PM
The Lennon Loyal embarrassing themselves here. They would happily see the club burned to the ground as long as their boy gets his bit.

Needing penalties against a team a division below is embarrassing. He fucked it up again today by bringing Brown, he was completely overran and is finished at any decent level.

Celtic are a shambles.

We WON the SC yesterday to complete the quadruple treble. Celebrating that does not mean you automatically back NL to remain as manager.
I'd rather we won the cup AND had a different manager but I still would prefer to win the cup even if it means Lennon being the one to achieve it.

Orior

Quote from: ned on December 21, 2020, 10:14:30 AM
Why do I have to choose? They aren't mutually exclusive and 10 in a row is still a possibility. Celebrating yesterday's achievement doesn't detract from the flaws we have and yes NL should have gone weeks ago.

Agreed. NL should go this week.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Angelo

Quote from: ned on December 21, 2020, 10:18:17 AM

Celtic are a shambles.

We WON the SC yesterday to complete the quadruple treble. Celebrating that does not mean you automatically back NL to remain as manager.
I'd rather we won the cup AND had a different manager but I still would prefer to win the cup even if it means Lennon being the one to achieve it.

We did, via a penalty shootout against a team who are in the Scottish Championship, conceding 3 goals, twice sacrificing leads, generally looking shambolic and one in which we were extremely lucky to win.

And that's further reason why Lennon has to go. He restored his misfiring captain into the team and we were overran in midfield. We put in two solid performances and he reverted to sentiment and we were utterly shambolic again.

That level of performance is going to lead to more dropped points.

He needs to go and needs to go ASAP.

ned

Quote from: Angelo on December 21, 2020, 11:00:52 AM

Celtic are a shambles.

We did, via a penalty shootout against a team who are in the Scottish Championship, conceding 3 goals, twice sacrificing leads, generally looking shambolic and one in which we were extremely lucky to win.

And that's further reason why Lennon has to go. He restored his misfiring captain into the team and we were overran in midfield. We put in two solid performances and he reverted to sentiment and we were utterly shambolic again.

FFS man, for once chill and enjoy the moment!

Angelo

Quote from: ned on December 21, 2020, 11:03:09 AM
Quote from: Angelo on December 21, 2020, 11:00:52 AM

Celtic are a shambles.

FFS man, for once chill and enjoy the moment!

10IAR is what matters and the Celtic board are pissing any chance we have away.

This Rangers side do not cope with pressure well but we're not even going to make them work for their title.

bennydorano

Back the team at all times. Those who wish failure on the team in any circumstances should hang their heads in shame.

Angelo

Quote from: bennydorano on December 21, 2020, 11:18:19 AM
Back the team at all times. Those who wish failure on the team in any circumstances should hang their heads in shame.

Back the team, sack the board and their proxy manager.