Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Agreed on Rogic, he's not ready to start such a game. I would also add there appeared to be a complete tactics/player format shambozzle, so much so that even players who never give up, Laxalt and Frimpong, were left peeing against the wind,  their efforts not making any impact.

Angelo

Quote from: Main Street on November 06, 2020, 02:15:28 PM
Agreed on Rogic, he's not ready to start such a game. I would also add there appeared to be a complete tactics/player format shambozzle, so much so that even players who never give up, Laxalt and Frimpong, were left peeing against the wind,  their efforts not making any impact.

Start such a game?

We were playing an inferior team who were down about half their starting regular side, who had lost both their games by 3 goals in the group stage so far.

Trying to scapegoat Rogic for managerial errors is laughable, Rogic was actually one of the few bright points in that team.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Main Street

Quote from: Angelo on November 06, 2020, 03:11:02 PM

Start such a game?

We were playing an inferior team who were down about half their starting regular side, who had lost both their games by 3 goals in the group stage so far.

Trying to scapegoat Rogic for managerial errors is laughable, Rogic was actually one of the few bright points in that team.
You're a permanent source of deliberate misinterpretation and bullshite.

Angelo

Quote from: Main Street on November 06, 2020, 04:28:20 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 06, 2020, 03:11:02 PM

Start such a game?

You're a permanent source of deliberate misinterpretation and bullshite.

You're either very bad at articulating a point or just being dim here.

You said he was not ready to start such a game.

Such a game is a match at home to a side who would not have anywhere near the pedigree or resources Celtic have, who were decimated by injuries and whose domestic league had been suspended, who lost their two prior group games by 3 goals on both occasions.

Rogic on the other hand was off the back of 4 assists in his last two starts and played a key role in the only goal we scored.

The starting side was the exact same formation and players as had started at the weekend, which had illdecide jizzing his pants over.

Next time you make a point, try and have some semblance of logic to it.

rodney trotter

They need to make some push for a European League. United and Liverpool were talking about it, but  its not necessary for those Clubs. The Pl is a good league and well financed. Being a big fish in small pond going for 10 in a row isn't that challenging.

Celtic in a league with teams from Countries like Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Czech, Holland

illdecide

Angelo can only see 2-3 good things a player does in a game but the other 7-8 bad things go un noticed...

It's like the midfielder in the GAA who catches 3-4 wonder catches from midfield but does feck all and doesn't track his man who scores 1-4 from play but his 3-4 great catches gets him the pat on the back. Tam is the same where he could set up a goal or do a few fancy flicks but gives the ball away 10 times and the opposition runs riot.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on November 06, 2020, 10:54:54 PM
Angelo can only see 2-3 good things a player does in a game but the other 7-8 bad things go un noticed...

It's like the midfielder in the GAA who catches 3-4 wonder catches from midfield but does feck all and doesn't track his man who scores 1-4 from play but his 3-4 great catches gets him the pat on the back. Tam is the same where he could set up a goal or do a few fancy flicks but gives the ball away 10 times and the opposition runs riot.

I find it bizarre how Rogic is being singled out here after a bad game.

There's about 8/9 players who deserver to be dropped ahead of Rogic from Thursday night. You'd be lucky to have a handful of players who did 2/3 good things in the game Thursday night.

Rogic has been treated really poorly by Lennon. Will Brown start at the weekend do you think?

illdecide

You'll find back on the last page i roasted about 12 players

Angelo

Lennon with his poppy on display today.

general_lee

clarshack

tonto1888

Better today. Still not convinced though.

marty34

For once Lennon made the right decision and 'rested' Duffy.

To be fair, this should have been done 4 games ago.

Brought him on for a run out

clarshack

4-1 papers over the cracks, Motherwell had chances and a better team would have scored at least a few against Celtic today. Have to say though that was a disgusting challenge on Frimpong and for Dallas to only give a yellow was disgraceful. He takes after his old man that's for sure.

illdecide

Quote from: general_lee on November 08, 2020, 12:30:20 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 08, 2020, 12:05:18 PM
Lennon with his poppy on display today.
Oh f**k me

lol...what a guy.

Celtic played a bit better today and could have scored another 2-3 goals easily but the worrying thing was Well could have scored another 2 as well. Think he done the right thing resting Duffy (take the heat off him a bit). Did any of you notice how lax Edouard looked when he came on...WTF. That man to be fair has always looked lax and walks about the pitch like he couldn't be bothered but then he'd pop up and bang in 2 goals in a flash but now there is no goals and he's walking about like that you'd love to put your boot up his hole.
Fairly miss James Forrest now for goals and assists but hopefully Mikey Johnstone comes back in the next 2-3 weeks and he'll tick things over on the wing until Forrest is fit.
Sevco hit 8 today :o