?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tonto1888

Quote from: MoChara on February 26, 2019, 09:22:35 AM
Quote from: general on February 26, 2019, 09:00:06 AM
Quote from: toby47 on February 26, 2019, 08:56:43 AM
Quote from: general on February 26, 2019, 08:51:44 AM
Brendan Rodgers away to Leicester along with Kolo and Chris Davies!

Neil Lennon returning as Celtic Boss!

Massive loss!

Strange timing - thought at worst case scenario he would have went in the summer

Talksport have just summed it up - Celtic reported they had 38m in the bank and wouldnt buy him john mcginn for 2.5m. No wonder he upped and left. Talking of lenny until EOS with Steve clarke coming in for next season

No matter what had been going on in the background he shouldn't leave mid season he'll have tarnished his reputation forever with Celtic fans if its confirmed, it is possible he doesn't give a f**k about that though.

This is how I feel too. Don't want to make any judgements yet until I see something official

clarshack

Can't believe i've heard this news this morning. doesn't matter who comes in now as there'll be too much instability for the rest of the season.
Rangers have been given a massive lifeline here and could now win the league with Aberdeen taking the cup.

toby47

Quote from: clarshack on February 26, 2019, 09:41:58 AM
Can't believe i've heard this news this morning. doesn't matter who comes in now as there'll be too much instability for the rest of the season.
Rangers have been given a massive lifeline here and could now win the league with Aberdeen taking the cup.

Rangers wont win the league this season but 10IAR could be under threat bigtime

Keyser soze

Celtic should go for Stevie Gerrard.

illdecide

It's not ideal but these things happen, players and managers come and go so we'll just have to suck it up and get on with it. I must admit i'm a bit shocked with the timing of it even though it would happen at some point just didn't expect it at the business end of the season...

Remember when Henrik L left people thought the world was going to end ::), no one is bigger than the club. (I do hope he changes his mind though) Neil Lennon to come in for the rest of the season to win the treble...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Antrim Coaster

Quote from: Keyser soze on February 26, 2019, 10:27:40 AM
Celtic should go for Stevie Gerrard.
Right enough, he's won the SPL at least 3 times this season already :)

general

Quote from: illdecide on February 26, 2019, 11:47:14 AM
It's not ideal but these things happen, players and managers come and go so we'll just have to suck it up and get on with it. I must admit i'm a bit shocked with the timing of it even though it would happen at some point just didn't expect it at the business end of the season...

Remember when Henrik L left people thought the world was going to end ::), no one is bigger than the club. (I do hope he changes his mind though) Neil Lennon to come in for the rest of the season to win the treble...

King Henrik - now thats a thought  ;D ;D ;D

lynchbhoy

Should go for Steve Clarke straight away.

Lennon may have issues from when he left.

Same issues of non funding that Rodgers is considering leaving for.

It coukd be a ploy to shake the board into spending money.

I can't believe he would go to Leicester. Ok more wage and loads more money to spend... but the only glory there will be getting them promoted back into English premier next season...
So I can't believe it's a pure footballing decision.
More likely his bird wants back to engerland

cornerback

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 26, 2019, 12:38:43 PM
Should go for Steve Clarke straight away.

Lennon may have issues from when he left.

Same issues of non funding that Rodgers is considering leaving for.

It coukd be a ploy to shake the board into spending money.

I can't believe he would go to Leicester. Ok more wage and loads more money to spend... but the only glory there will be getting them promoted back into English premier next season...
So I can't believe it's a pure footballing decision.
More likely his bird wants back to engerland

What are you talking about?

Applesisapples

Bye Brendan, hope you get that 10 in a row, games before the sack. I'd get Steve Clarke and Lennon in now, bit of passion. Brendan's Declan Rice moment and good riddance.

screenexile

When a big club comes for you it's hard to say no!!

yellowcard

Bizarre timing and for Rodgers to leave in the middle of a season when 8 points clear with 11 games to play is simply astounding. If it was for a team capable of challenging for the English PL it might be understandable but he has clearly gone for the cash since Leicester will never be much more than a top half EPL club.

Lennon is the obvious choice to fill the gap at least temporarily.   

Applesisapples

Quote from: screenexile on February 26, 2019, 01:32:07 PM
He will do well to make May.

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: yellowcard on February 26, 2019, 01:38:16 PM
Bizarre timing and for Rodgers to leave in the middle of a season when 8 points clear with 11 games to play is simply astounding. If it was for a team capable of challenging for the English PL it might be understandable but he has clearly gone for the cash since Leicester will never be much more than a top half EPL club.

Lennon is the obvious choice to fill the gap at least temporarily.   

Really?

Main Street

Quote from: screenexile on February 26, 2019, 01:32:07 PM
:D
Big money not a big club.
Celtic have huge multi national status, a world wide reputation encompassing all those higher values of sporting excellence  and have a home in paradise. By comparison, Leicester are a plucky home based business known by their association to the epl, came to attention for the first time to the wider soccer community in 2015 when they became the most searched phrase on google "who are Leicester City"  or" Leicester city wtf". In times of little no tv money, when Leicester were in the top division and even winning some stuff, their manager left them high and dry and claimed he would have crawled on his hands and knees (had it been deemed necessary) to get to Glasgow and take charge of a real club with mega ethos.