Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tonto1888

Dibwe think Dembele is actually injured or is there truth to him going to Marseille

Hectic

Na def injured - even if we were for selling we would be holding off until after CL qualification decided as with Van Dijk and Forster.

clarshack

have a real bad feeling about tonight. would take a 1-0 right now.

also is the game not even on celtic tv?

T Fearon

If Celtic dont deal easily at home wirh a team that needed extra time to dispose of Dundalk then there is little hope

Main Street

Quote from: clarshack on July 26, 2017, 11:22:18 AM

The game is on Celtic tv but Celtic fc refused point blank to sell the game to a norwegian tv sports channel.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1328763/rosenborg-norwegian-tv-celtic-selfish/

Most probably Celtic fc are thinking that this an opportunity to sell Celtic tv subs and that sale of those subs would be negatively affected if viewers had access to other illegal streams of the Norwegian broadcast.

Generally tv companies and football clubs are aware of the fact of illegal streaming but proceed with business as normal. The business and sporting ethic is 'we sell the home game to you and sell your home game to us'.
Celtic fc's  obstinate standpoint on this issue is not just ignorant and disrespectful to Norwegian football fans but also píss poor short sighted business practice.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on July 26, 2017, 11:35:57 AM
If Celtic dont deal easily at home wirh a team that needed extra time to dispose of Dundalk then there is little hope

Their manager reckons Dundalk gave them problems because they, like Rosenberg, are in the. Idle of their season. Match fitness and sharpness will give them an advantage. I'd still expect us to progress. They're not the team they used to be

MoChara

Quote from: Main Street on July 26, 2017, 12:02:22 PM

The game is on Celtic tv but Celtic fc refused point blank to sell the game to a norwegian tv sports channel.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1328763/rosenborg-norwegian-tv-celtic-selfish/

Most probably Celtic fc are thinking that this an opportunity to sell Celtic tv subs and that sale of those subs would be negatively affected if viewers had access to other illegal streams of the Norwegian broadcast.

Generally tv companies and football clubs are aware of the fact of illegal streaming but proceed with business as normal. The business and sporting ethic is 'we sell the home game to you and sell your home game to us'.
Celtic fc's  obstinate standpoint on this issue is not just ignorant and disrespectful to Norwegian football fans but also píss poor short sighted business practice.

Not a great stand to make when I watched the Linfield game on Illegal streams of Celtic TV

StGallsGAA

Quote from: MoChara on July 26, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

Not a great stand to make when I watched the Linfield game on Illegal streams of Celtic TV

Can you share if you've found a decent on tonight?

Main Street

Quote from: StGallsGAA on July 26, 2017, 07:49:44 PM

Celtic tv is crap quality both video and audio, with most all stadium atmosphere sound suppressed and just a voice over commentary.
http://ifirstrow.eu/watch/557830/2/watch-celtic-vs-rosenborg.html

MoChara

Quote from: StGallsGAA on July 26, 2017, 07:49:44 PM

Only seeing this now I've an IPTV subscription I watch it on mate

Seen this one on Facebook though

http://www.vipbox.nu/football/494912/1/celtic-vs-rosenborg-live-stream-online.html

clarshack

Rosenberg have missed some great chances here.

thought Celtic would be pish tonight and was right.

Targetman

Poor performance tonight, gonna take a big improvement next week or we're out!

tippabu

No cutting edge tonight, couldve been alot worse Rosenberg missed two sitters. They won't be as defensive the next day which may suit but big improvement needed

illdecide

Never looked like scoring at anytime...Poor game
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.