Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Orior

I know the father of one of the Linfield players. He is a lifelong Celtic fan, and used to organise buses to Celtic Park from Belfast.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Not impressive tonight.Dembele never put a foot right all night.

Targetman

Nothing more than a training match tonight,would liked to have scored a few more, Rosenberg at home next Wednesday, will be more of a game although Dundalk could have went through,hit the crossbar when 2-1 down

michaelg

Lovely banner with an image of an IRA terrorist at Parkhead tonight - Another fine coming for Celtic?

charlieTully

Quote from: michaelg on July 19, 2017, 10:27:56 PM
Lovely banner with an image of an IRA terrorist at Parkhead tonight - Another fine coming for Celtic?

Had to listen on the wireless. Who was on the banner? Any pictures?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Orior on July 19, 2017, 08:57:51 PM
I know the father of one of the Linfield players. He is a lifelong Celtic fan, and used to organise buses to Celtic Park from Belfast.

Well he can always say his son played on Hallowed ground in a Champions League Qualifier. And say nothing more! :P

tonto1888

I'm just wondering if it was Brendan Rodgers or the cartoon skull you were calling a terrorist???

Main Street

It would have been enough to have the (sniper)  'Rodgers at work' banner to get the message across clear enough and there would be no threat of a Uefa fine.

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on July 19, 2017, 11:25:09 PM
It would have been enough to have the (sniper)  'Rodgers at work' banner to get the message across clear enough and there would be no threat of a Uefa fine.

Actually i agree. Esp as the celtic view had a similar photo a few years ago featuring Paddy McCourt.

michaelg

Quote from: tonto1888 on July 19, 2017, 11:17:18 PM

I'm just wondering if it was Brendan Rodgers or the cartoon skull you were calling a terrorist???
Imagery like that has no place at a football match ffs - Also, I wonder if UEFA will pick up on the sectarian chanting too.

michaelg

Quote from: Main Street on July 19, 2017, 11:25:09 PM
Why is this necessary at a football match?  Got f**k all to do with football.  Pathetic.

tonto1888

Quote from: michaelg on July 20, 2017, 07:24:01 AM

Imagery like that has no place at a football match ffs - Also, I wonder if UEFA will pick up on the sectarian chanting too.

Some people have mentioned that the line 'soon there will be no orotestants at all' was sang. I wonder if there's truth in it. Disgraceful if true. Tony you were there, did you hear it.
I'm assuming that's what you're referring to

And why does an image of the manager have no place at football????

michaelg

Quote from: tonto1888 on July 20, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

Some people have mentioned that the line 'soon there will be no orotestants at all' was sang. I wonder if there's truth in it. Disgraceful if true. Tony you were there, did you hear it.

"If you hate the orange bastards clap your hands" was clearly audible.  Does that constitue sectarian chanting in your book?  As for your comment relating to the image, act your age ffs.

tonto1888

Quote from: michaelg on July 20, 2017, 07:47:52 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on July 20, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

"If you hate the orange b**tards clap your hands" was clearly audible.  Does that constitue sectarian chanting in your book?  As for your comment relating to the image, act your age ffs.

It's certainly not a nice chant and I would hate to think that it and the protestants one would start to be sung at matches again. And yeah. I'd say it is.
Now, why is a banner of the celtic manager unacceptable at a match?