?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

michaelg

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 13, 2017, 09:20:31 PM
WTF?? If Liam Boyce is paid a 20th of Dembele's wages then he's seriously overpaid.  Sam the Hobbit couldn't hit a barn door since Cliftontonville got rid of him so one fluke season doesn't put him in anyone's bracket!
Stupid post - Scoring more goals than Celtic's strikers playing for a shite team is commendable. I imagine the chances converted etc would be better too.

T Fearon

Praising Brendan Rodgers is akin to praising Theresa May for her forthcoming landslide election win.In both cases the opposition was/is non existent.

thebar

Quote from: Aaron Boone on May 13, 2017, 10:24:20 PM
BR's interview post-match told how relieved he was to get out of Pittodrie with a win. 100 points is brill, well done BR.

well said sir

yellowcard

Unbelievable achievement from Rodgers now being just a couple of games from going through a full domestic season unbeaten. I'm not too up to date on these stats but would that be the first time in SCottish football history that it. Indeed I can't imagine it has happened in too many European Leagues. In England, Arsenal done it once in a league season but not in all competitions. Irrespective of the competition it is remarkable consistency not to drop all season.

T Fearon

It is not given the paucity of the opposition.Real Celtic supporters will not be impressed nor satisfied with this feat which is not worth mentioning. Substantial improvement in Europe next season is required

bennydorano

No last minute scudding!

Some 'fans' would take great pleasure if it were all to come unstuck (well, on here, not on their social media accounts).

Aberdeen in the Cup Final is going to be tense.

T Fearon

I always want to see Celtic win every game.But I refuse to get carried away by remaining unbeaten in domestic competition when they have no opposition.Personally Strachan and Lennon's achievements in getting to the last 16 of the Champions League were far better and worthy of praise.

tonto1888

Quote from: yellowcard on May 15, 2017, 05:15:21 PM
Unbelievable achievement from Rodgers now being just a couple of games from going through a full domestic season unbeaten. I'm not too up to date on these stats but would that be the first time in SCottish football history that it. Indeed I can't imagine it has happened in too many European Leagues. In England, Arsenal done it once in a league season but not in all competitions. Irrespective of the competition it is remarkable consistency not to drop all season.

you would be correct. It would be the first time ever in Scottish football that it would happen. If it happens. And any Celtic fan will be impressed and satisfied

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on May 15, 2017, 06:06:33 PM
It is not given the paucity of the opposition.Real Celtic supporters will not be impressed nor satisfied with this feat which is not worth mentioning. Substantial improvement in Europe next season is required

Real Celtic supporters??? Show me one who's not impressed or satisfied? 

Hectic

Regardless of the opposition to have a squad maintain consistency and focus throughout an entire campaign is commendable.

T Fearon

Commendable yes but nothing to get carried away about

thebar

Quote from: Hectic on May 16, 2017, 12:35:04 PM
Regardless of the opposition to have a squad maintain consistency and focus throughout an entire campaign is commendable.

totally agree

tonto1888

Another game down. Two wins to go

T Fearon

Partick represented a huge threat to the unbeaten run😲

Newbridge Exile

Is Roberts back to Man City at the end of the season?