Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

stew

I dont know bit I know Celtic got 103 under O'Neill, that takes some beating.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ned

Quote from: stew on April 02, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

That is the record.
We have 24 more points to play for, giving a possible total of 110. 18 more points needed or six wins for the record or five wins and three draws. I want 8 wins and 100+ total goals scored.

Helix

Quote from: ned on April 02, 2017, 09:07:10 PM
Quote from: stew on April 02, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

That is the record.
We have 24 more points to play for, giving a possible total of 110. 18 more points needed or six wins for the record or five wins and three draws. I want 8 wins and 100+ total goals scored.

They should break the record so they'll try do an arsenal and be the Scottish invincibles. Be interesting how summer pans out keeping the likes of Dembele and Sinclair for example from premier league clubs.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

uimhr ocht

Champions,fantastic effort unbeaten in the league.I would prefer the treble over points total to be fair,hope we can sign wee Roberts this summer and hold onto dembelle until champ league qualifiers are done.HH

stew

Quote from: uimhr ocht on April 03, 2017, 09:36:41 AM
Champions,fantastic effort unbeaten in the league.I would prefer the treble over points total to be fair,hope we can sign wee Roberts this summer and hold onto dembelle until champ league qualifiers are done.HH

Roberts i cannot see signing full time for Celtic.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Hectic

Yeah treble over any records for sure - going the whole season unbeaten would be a great achievement and would show that while the opposition may not be first class we are making sure that we are not using them as any sort of measure and instead firing on as far as we can.  However for me the games after the league is sewn up do not really matter - in fact in terms of league I think you should be signed off as invincibles if you become champions having not lost a game - the games thereafter are more or less irrelevant and it is the cup games that are now the test. 

illdecide

Really looking forward to Sat game v Killie. I'm in control room for this game and will probably get a chat with our Brendan after the game, as far as i know Sat is a sell out and I know for sure there are a lot of Irish over for this game (as always) but Jasus even the Cork lads are over this weekend so hope to meet them guys come Sat evening too for a cup of tea. Celtic's famous banner they have at the ground "Celtic, A Club Like No Other" cannot be more true as they have been fantastic to me when they have no reason for it.
Anyway now the League is in the bag lets hope the performances don't dip and we can go on and remain unbeaten and win the TREBLE...Beating Lurgan's finest in the Final ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Brilliant😤 Two bets ruined tonight as 1/5 shots Celtic could only draw at home to Partick Thistle😡😡😡😡

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on April 05, 2017, 09:41:28 PM
Brilliant😤 Two bets ruined tonight as 1/5 shots Celtic could only draw at home to Partick Thistle😡😡😡😡

Brilliant.

JPGJOHNNYG

Draw with Partick FFS Rodgers out!! ;)

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on April 05, 2017, 09:41:28 PM

Betting on 1/5 shots Tony...not like ya. You usually wait until something drastic happens then show us the big 5/1 odds you got and say it was a cert ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

It was an add on in both cases just a little multiplier in the accumulators.Seriously failure to beat Patrick at home,in front of a huge crowd after winning the league is exactly why question marks surround Brendan's managerial credentials

Esmarelda

Quote from: T Fearon on April 06, 2017, 03:26:26 PM
It was an add on in both cases just a little multiplier in the accumulators.Seriously failure to beat Patrick at home,in front of a huge crowd after winning the league is exactly why question marks surround Brendan's managerial credentials
I don't usually rise to this, but Tony, is this really a view you hold? Have a look at the table and have a think about the players' view on the rest of the season before you answer.

Main Street

Oh Esmarelda,  what woe will befall onto this thread.
Was there not a little distant voice telling you to ignore the fading grunts of the thread troll?

T Fearon

Did any of you expect anything other than a resounding home victory last night? The 1/5 odds would suggest the bookies did.With Celtic's vastly superior budget,resources,support etc it should not have been an unreasonable expectation that the team would have won every single domestic game this season.